• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New webpage about Pandas

Agpanda

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think what you are doing is great. I have Silver Panda's from 2000 to date and sadly only one 1/10 gold panda (all alone by itself)

When people show a keen enthusiasm in their collection it is awesome to see them doing something positive to involved more people into their passion

Piggybank

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, QuantumX said:

Thanks, I've started to collect the Panda's, this is good info. Thanks for your efforts...

Glad you like it, its meant to be helpful for both stackers and collectors

• 3 months later...

Peters new book is out finaly, If you collect pandas it is a must have

My homepage is updated with some new pics

Got my hands on a NGC MS70 Mirrored Bamboo 2003 panda, only 20 at that grade

www.agpanda.com

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, Agpanda said:

New uppdate with lots of new pics

1999 Serif 1 NGC MS69

Lots of MS69 changed to MS70

Thankful for tips on how to improve the site

Great site and an impressive collection!  Are you also working on collecting all the convention, exposition and commemorative medals for every year as well?  Any desire to go after the 5 oz Silver Pandas as well?

I purchased the 1989 1 oz Silver Panda MS69 (as well as the 1989 5 oz Silver Proof Panda PF70) and then started back at slabbed/graded 2017 1 oz Silver Panda MS70.  I thought I'd bookend the 1989 - Current and then work backwards focusing first just on a high-grade date run and then worrying about variants a bit later.  The challenge I seem to be encountering is, I got back to 2013 all in MS70 all problem free (and most with the same Panda label on them which looks nice) but for some reason, 2012 seems to be hard to find in MS70 and problem free.  Not that I can't locate MS70s for 2012 but those that I come across either want $100+ for a problem free MS70 or they have toning/spotting or hazing.  I consulted Peter's guide and there isn't anything special about the 2012 issue and there were 6,000,000 minted that year.  

In your experience, am I setting my expectations too high to want problem free MS70s back to 1989?  Thanks in advance for your feedback and we appreciate you being the KungFu Panda of The Forum!

Back to 2002 is no problem to find MS70 if you give it some time

2001 and earlier is  harder with some high pricetags aswell

I was lucky to get an 2003 mirrored MS70, as theree is only 20 graded in NGC

I can recomend you to get only from 1 grading company, as it looks nicer with all the same slabs

I went for NGC couse there are many more on the market

I lately started an collection in PCGS MS 70 also, Im back to 2006 so far

I also ready to do some crossovers if I can get one I need in the wrong slab

Good luck with your collection, it have been a lot of fun putting it together for me

• 3 months later...

Archived