• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GoldSilver.be

I'm fortunate that I can have things delivered to my work address, so there's always somebody around to sign.

I received my first order from GoldSilver.be last week, arrived very quickly and in good condition - no complaints at all.

It's nice to find a reasonable choice of backdates at reasonable prices - I snaffled a roll of 2014 and 2015 Koalas, which I'd never previously found at an attractive price.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, HelpingHands said:

But someone with an account should tell them about the UK end and they might change it.  I haven't ordered yet.

Done tonight, I will post the outcome when they reply.

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

Placed an order last night and paid through the bank. This was the first time i had to send money to a bank outside the UK and cause i have done it during the weekend the money has not left my account yet. Been using STG for 2 years now with 1 order a year from atkinsons for coins i cant get from STG. Forced to try out these guys as i cant wait any longer for STG to stock in 1/2oz lunar monkeys. Plus they have 2014 koala's at the decent price and i added a few others and an empty monster box as well for good measure. 

I will report back when items are recieved :)

Make new friends but keep the old.

One is silver and the other gold

* * * * K   e   e   p       o   n       s   t   a   c   k   i   n   g  ....my friends****

34 minutes ago, jayboat said:

Placed an order last night and paid through the bank. This was the first time i had to send money to a bank outside the UK and cause i have done it during the weekend the money has not left my account yet. Been using STG for 2 years now with 1 order a year from atkinsons for coins i cant get from STG. Forced to try out these guys as i cant wait any longer for STG to stock in 1/2oz lunar monkeys. Plus they have 2014 koala's at the decent price and i added a few others and an empty monster box as well for good measure. 

I will report back when items are recieved :)

have you seen the 2014 koalas ?

HH

13 hours ago, HawkHybrid said:

have you seen the 2014 koalas ?

HH

Yes, i have some already and i wanted more after i saw the price. They are cheaper than the 2016 so why not? 

Is there something wrong with that year.

* * * * K   e   e   p       o   n       s   t   a   c   k   i   n   g  ....my friends****

I had a transferwise account i opened and forgot about. Tired to sign up there and my email was already signed up, haha.

The payment for my order has left my account sometime today and i got 1.249 euro for pound, not that bad for a bank to be honest. Its a smaller order of about 24-25ozs to test the waters, BUT I NEED my 1/2oz Lunar Monkeys :wub:.

On 2/14/2016 at 00:00, sovereignsteve said:

Also can pay into transferwise using debit card so money goes instantly. transfer from bank to currencyfair can take a while though.

On 2/14/2016 at 11:51, jayboat said:

Yes, i have some already and i wanted more after i saw the price. They are cheaper than the 2016 so why not? 

Is there something wrong with that year.

absolutely nothing wrong with the design if you like

it. too close up for my liking, I prefer some of the

other designs. older years being cheaper than 

current years is usually not a good sign, especially

when the average price of silver was higher when

it was first up for sale.

HH

2 hours ago, HawkHybrid said:

absolutely nothing wrong with the design if you like

it. too close up for my liking, I prefer some of the

other designs. older years being cheaper than 

current years is usually not a good sign, especially

when the average price of silver was higher when

it was first up for sale.

HH

I dont really fancy the design myself but i like to collect 10 of each year and only had 5 of these so far, more of a check-mark purchase for me.

I really like some of the older years and would love to do a date run of some series but i cant bring myself to spend the money when i know i could stack more by buying the current year. I always add them coins to my basket then swap them at the last minute before paying for silver brit's, haha. Im a pussy stacker

Order arrived this morning delivered by Yodel via bpost. Everything was well packaged, no peanuts which is a plus and everything was wrapped in foam sheets and put into the monster box i got. The only problem i had was i ordered a 2016 Noahs Ark and received a 2013, its ok for me cause i dont mind but its worth noting that it happened. 

Apart from that, was very easy from start the finish. I had to ask for them to update my order status, they did and i was able to track it to the UK, then received it 2 days later. Customer service was nice and fast,

I would recommend this place. I'll be torn between who to make my next order with. This place or STG??

• 1 month later...

Well, its order time again and for the coins im after, goldsilver are working out much cheaper. 

x10 1/2oz Lunars,

x5 2016 koalas,

x5 congo gorilla 

x20 brits. 

Cost after postage on STG is £543 and goldsilver comes in at £513. Even after paying transferwise, still a good saving are a few more coins more like :) 

Appears to be a good find, just looking at a 1 kg coin and a couple of Sov's and it is much cheaper than STG and Atkinsons.  Trouble is I cannot read the T&C's that I am being asked to adhere to.

3 hours ago, Nugget said:

Appears to be a good find, just looking at a 1 kg coin and a couple of Sov's and it is much cheaper than STG and Atkinsons.  Trouble is I cannot read the T&C's that I am being asked to adhere to.

Google translate bro. 

Plus they have caps and monster boxes, i added a capsule for my 2008 5oz libertad and had boxes from them before. Ive still to get a kilo coin, everytime i place an order, i always say im going to buy 1 but always end up buying a bunch of brit's. Have a kilo bar but no big coins :'( 

Its like i chicken out are something.....haha

On 3/25/2016 at 19:04, jayboat said:

Well, its order time again and for the coins im after, goldsilver are working out much cheaper. 

x10 1/2oz Lunars,

x5 2016 koalas,

x5 congo gorilla 

x20 brits. 

Cost after postage on STG is £543 and goldsilver comes in at £513. Even after paying transferwise, still a good saving are a few more coins more like :) 

Order received this morning via Yodel. 

Paid on easter monday, Recieved 5 days later, cant complain with that. Everything packaged very well and no mistakes :) Looks like i may have a new supplier until STG bring there prices down to match. 

Yodel is the only aspect that puts me off this seller. Just lost a package (I assume, it's 2-3 weeks overdue) from Germany. Makes a change from leaving them in my greenhouse though.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

• 1 year later...

Got another order from them last week with no problems. 

My order came in a new packing tray. I wish i had kept it so i could take a picture.

The boxes i used to receive from them were square and my bullion was always well wrapped in bubble wrap and piled in there. The new box is like a huge book like an oversized yellow pages and it flips open to show a black plastic tray were the coins are sat. They do still put a single layer of bubble wrap on but i think its more so the coins fit better into the tray. I closed the box up and gave it a good shake and not a damn thing moved, test passed. I personally like the new packing, its easier to open, the coins are safer during transit and the black tray may even be worth keep. I thought about it but the misses had it in the green bin before i had a chance to get a look at it, i hoped they might stack but im not sure about the strength of the plastic. 

Archived