• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GoldSilver.be

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Postage is a bit dear at £18.50  and payment is in Euros so 3% on most exchanges, 

I would have to work it out, I would think any purchase under £300 would not be worth the effort. 

Right guys just done a comparison

40 silver Kangaroos  with delivery using Currencyfair for goldslver.be

STG                  = £480.80

Goldsilver.be  = £470.55 

HT last year ran a thread that proved the dealer margins on silver (STG) were getting wider, maybe GoldSilver.be are the first to reduce the margin.

Yes I was looking and noticed lots of things coming in at less that £12 per oz. I filled my basket and the shipping came to €18 with no more vat surprises. I may well have check out now.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

12 minutes ago, Pipers said:

Postage is a bit dear at £18.50  and payment is in Euros so 3% on most exchanges,

I would have to work it out, I would think any purchase under £300 would not be worth the effort.

Right guys just done a comparison

40 silver Kangaroos  with delivery using Currencyfair for goldslver.be

STG                  = £480.80

Goldsilver.be  = £470.55

my shipping is still beng quoted as €18 with UPS or FEDEX

currencyfair is OK for larger transfers but for small amounts, transferwise is cheaper with only a €1 minimum charge (or 1% I think it is)

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

a member of both the swedish forum and SS told me that they pack well,

answering emails rapidly and have very good prices

I dont like to give up his name on a open forum without him knowing it

But if anyone need confirmation, just send me a pm

Hi guys - I bought from them today - first order.  Bought mainly seminumi - coins I couldn't get from STG - Congo gorilla, Tokelau tuna, shark and something else - paid a hefty premium but liked the coins - anyhow paid today @ 15:00 - order was shipped with tracking by 16:00 - I was impressed with that - paid by PayPal 3.4% for this option - you have to request it by email once order is placed it automatically looks for bank transfer. Dealt with a lady called Eva - quick response to email -. Thanks Bosse68 for info about same

Looking at the price of the coin tubes for sale it looks like you could add a few of these in with your order and make more profit than selling basic bullion coins, you can add genuine tubes for 1 Euro which is 75p and sellers on Ebay have them at £4 to £7 and are managing to shift them.

I got my order in today and I'm happy enough with it, 2 days from delivery to door, everything was well packaged and secure and the order was all present and correct.  My only issue was I bought 2x of the carded Graham Crocodiles and with one the carding is slightly creased the other one is fine, not sure if that's something that affects it and if I should be complaining or not.

I just had in mind what amount I wanted to spend, I added stuff to my basket and opened another webpage and just kept typing in' x'  euros in GBP and it comes up with your total.  I did a similar basket on STG but it was more expensive.

Then I just did the bank transfer online.

I got stung with Transferwise the first time I used it, because I never registered with my full name and omitted my middle name which my bank was using they held the transaction for 3 days while they sorted it out and by the time it went through the exchange rate had gone against me.

Archived