• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Panda Photo thread...

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Agpanda said:

What company is grading?

This is one of the several generic Chinese companies you get here. I paid same as upgraded so I thought why not. Company is PBG www.pinbaopj.com. When this was released you can get these local brands before the NGC or PCGS. 

10 hours ago, Cornishfarmer said:

The seal looks like a more modern seal that’s cut in half, thought the older seals were more zig zag on the 1996. Not big into pandas but an observation 

There is a slight variation in seals during the mid 1990s. My Unicorns are same way. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, trozau said:

Noticed the 9 quantity. Some Feng Shui implied/involved?

Nothing related to Feng Shui but I intended to purchase a pack of ten while the dealer only got the last eight in stock before the new year holidays here in the East. Anyway, these later 2nd or later issue of 8 pack SZ mints are not as good in quality as my first issue Shanghai mints. They are everything perfect but just not as detailed in pattern & layout when face to face in comparison.

18 hours ago, Genalex said:

Nothing related to Feng Shui but I intended to purchase a pack of ten while the dealer only got the last eight in stock before the new year holidays here in the East. Anyway, these later 2nd or later issue of 8 pack SZ mints are not as good in quality as my first issue Shanghai mints. They are everything perfect but just not as detailed in pattern & layout when face to face in comparison.

Will you keep them inside the plastic or put into capsules?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To Silver Panda Collectors: Got an Ad Flyer from MCM in today's mail. Set of 3: 2019 China 30 gram Silver Panda NGC MS 70 from all 3 mints (Shenzhen, Shanghai & Shenyang) for $329. And a bonus offer to receive free with the set purchase an NGC MS 70 First Day Issue 2017 & 2018 China 30 gram Silver Panda.image.thumb.jpeg.9df4eafe181a1218626edc41d336164e.jpeg

• 1 month later...