• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Anyone getting gold/silver for their Christmas presents ?

Paul

Is anyone expecting a sovereign in their stocking from their other half ?

or a silver maple under the tree ?

or a tube of gold 1oz Britannias from the treasury/HMRC? 

Is anyone gifting silver to their nearest and dearest to try and lure them over to the shiny side of stacking ?

$_12.JPG $_12.JPG

I got a couple of 1oz little noveltys for my two nephews from the USA via eBay.  

Dont know if it too young to try and convince 8 and 10 year old but uncle Paul will try, will be nice with there other couple of bits i have for them 

Mind, if they beat me at Wii Bowling like last Christmas, they arent getting them and they are going on my stack :(

bah-humbug1.jpg

Thanks for the mention I appreciate it.

I've also got a bear paw available and lots of goodies. Even some 1g gold at a reasonable price for small amounts...

Discount for forum people. 

"Silver5%" thanks

Silverstacking.co.uk 

On Wednesday, November 25, 2015 11:51:46, Paul said:

Is anyone expecting a sovereign in their stocking from their other half ?

If Santa ever paid attention to my requests, the "other half" is what would be waiting in the stocking. If she happened to have some silver, that would just be a bonus :)

So far i have under the tree,i 6 Perth monkeys and a kook. and any money i get is going in metal ASAP.

Selling something on the bay will add that to the xmas money.

My new year resolution is to fill an ASE tube, and to add some more gold sovereigns to the stack..

Now is the time to stack as much as i can.

Archived