• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Anyone Looking For Provident Prospectors? From USA

Melanie

I'm looking to unload quiet a few Provident Prospectors. We don't have a VAT in our customs so we have never dealt with that but as long as buyer is ok with it and shipping fees... then its fine with me! I'm looking for about $19.50 a piece. .... um, not including shipping. Shipping from the USA, expect 2 days or less handling. all these rounds are strait from the mint have been stored correctly away from moister and sealed inside original mint tubes. If you want an entire tube, we will ship with them still inside the tube. We are always open to trades... ;et me know what you have I'm always happy to listen. ..... If your country has specific VAT or customs laws you may need to explain what exactly i need to do in order to send your silver to you but other then that I'm happy to ship where ever i need to in order to make your stack bigger. Prefer PPF&F... I am a new member and very interested in keeping my reputation 100% clear, clear and in good standings. so let me know what i can do to prove my self for you guys. Rounds in hand. Picture for proof of sealed and open but BU condition rounds with time and date of this post. :) i also have a few other us semi numi's and bullion... specifically a SOL Quarter Ounce Bar. :) also pictured... these are being sold at about 9$ ea. metal weight is 1/4 of a troy ounce. per bar. they are little bit exclusive so i have only been able to find them with a pretty high premium... so that is why i have to resell them kind of high. but other 1/10th ounces are being sold well over spot value per ounce so i don't feel like I'm screwing anyone. anyways, feel free to hit me up. :) enjoy!

sons of libertty .25 silver bars (3).jpg

Facebook-20151106-042010.jpg

• 2 months later...

Archived