• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Best Customer Service - Silver To Go

CurryMuncher69

I would like to share my experience with Silver To Go, as it is a small company, not a lot of reviews can be found on the web, so hopefully this thread will show up on the internet via Google search. 

First of all SILVER TO GO DOES SHIP SILVER VAT FREE TO YOUR DOOR, you only pay for the silver and shipping, no other charges. UNLESS you pay via euro's which then your bank will charge you a small fee, however they do have a UK account, just email them, and they will give you the details. 

I placed an order on the 11th of April (Friday) I bought some Perth Mint Great White Shark Coins 1/2 oz. It clearly stated that the shipping would start on the 16th of April, the following Wednesday. Then what happened was on that day, the delivery got pushed back a day, to the 17th, as they did not have any of the coins in stock, and was awaiting delivery from the suppliers side. I will discuss the emails between me and the representative who went by the name Livia later on this mini review. 

They finally received the coins via the local depot, however delivery was delayed, and they received the coins a day late. The Coins have now been dispatched on the 25th and should be with me on the 29th.  So the advertised 16th of April dispatch date, was now the 25th, 9 days later. 

Now let me get to the Customer Service side of things, because NONE OF THIS WAS SILVER TO GO's FAULT. The coins came from america, and there was a problem with logistics, and the supplier being terrible in general. 

Throughout this whole experience, I directly was being dealt with by one person (Livia), and the service she gave me was second to none. Absolutely amazing, she dealt with it in such a manner, that I felt at ease with the whole situation. 

As soon as I sent off the first email (on the 16th) to the day they shipped the coins (25th), she has been non stop updating me on the order, and why it is delayed, apologizing constantly, and just generally replying quickly normally within the hour.

I dealt with a company from the UK recently, who would take DAYS TO ANSWER ONE EMAIL They was also no way near the scale of Silver to Go in terms of business size. Silver to Go is based in Germany, and I cannot believe how fast they was replying to me, it was like having a conversation on Facebook, with mini breaks in between that's how fast she was replying. 

Here comes the best part

I was satisfied with the service and everything, however I asked if I could get a discount from shipping on my next order, due to the delays (honest reason, I wanted to reduce cost from my next order, and was being a little cheap xD ). She went further and gave me FREE SHIPPING on my next order, which I will take advantage of :D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was chatting to Livia myself today on how the order process works now and in the future. It was a real pleasure to deal with Livia, very quick to respond with detailed response. This is my first order with them and I already feel comfortable with them. 

I also ordered a tube of sharks which has been delayed but is now on its way.

You were fortunate to get a concession on your next order.

I never thought of that but having bought previously from Aurinum in Germany, I am used to delays.

Silver-to-go is defintely on my top list of suppliers with some of the best prices but limited range.

• 1 month later...

I am after some monster boxes and have emailed Livia direct, what a wonderful person she is. (I owe her a beer or a bunch of flowers!!)

She replied to my email with the details of the items they have and also told me should I wish to order the boxes to go through her.

The boxes are £8.74.

What a fantastic company first class service.

Well I'm toying between STG and EB for my next purchase. EB had my last one and it arrived within a few days no hassle what so ever. I won't ever use Liberty Silver again. Tried them once, ordered beginning of the month, and I'm only due to get the coins tomorrow or the day after. Not having that again. But with the good reviews of STG and the fact the coins I want are slightly cheaper with them, It looks like that STG will get a little order from me next week. 

STG are super fast and spot on so far for me.

There packaging is great also and completly safe.

I feel quite lucky to have found them so quickly with help from curry muncher and friends :)

i guess if we are all ordering from them it makes sense to bulk/group order

I agree the range is not extensive but is getting stronger daily.

and the savings on V#T is just amazing ,so much so i bought two 5oz pandas last week with the money i would have handed to post office

so win win :)

wayne

Here my good friend is one of those fabled Pound Notes from the last millenium!

I think maybe the Scots will have to give all them pound notes back if they vote themselves out of the UK.

Hopefully it won't come to that.

Stacker since 2013

I think maybe the Scots will have to give all them pound notes back if they vote themselves out of the UK.

Hopefully it won't come to that.

Bah, it's not even legal tender...

Why is it not even legal tender ?

The bank of Scotland, Royal bank of Scotland, Clydesdale bank and Ulster bank all produced £1 notes in Scotland, and the bank of England have stated that even after a yes vote in Scotland they would like Scotland to cointinue using the £.

and the bank of England have stated that even after a yes vote in Scotland they would like Scotland to cointinue using the £.

The Bank of England may have said that, but politicians have said different.

Unfortunately the BoE have no day in the matter.

Stacker since 2013

Archived