• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Monitoring Thread £ (GBP) only.

Message added by ChrisSilver

To discuss price action in USD instead, please see here: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19861-silver-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

It may well deserve its own thread, but when it comes to technicals and charting, I am out of my depth. I just had to google "stochastics" and after reading, I still have no idea whats going on :D

I watched this the other day

I have absolutely no idea what she is talking about  :huh:  it's something I should learn though 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

I watched this the other day

I have absolutely no idea what she is talking about  :huh:  it's something I should learn though 

A whole load of jargon there, I'm no expert but I started out reading a book by Rodney Hobson called 'share made simple' it helped a lot, if you wanted to learn about the stock market it's a good place to start, not that I'd recommend getting involved right now, but there will be a time when it'll pay to understand the markets, probably when silver and gold have peaked and the stock markets have hit the bottom, I'm hoping it'll happen around the same time.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Shares-Made-Simple-beginners-market/dp/0857192353/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1403902332&sr=8-4&keywords=rodney+hobson

• Founder & Administrator

anyone here thinking/hoping that silver will drop back down

a bit the coming week?

HH

Although silver might seem a lot more expensive now, if I was buying it wouldn't bother me. Because if you take a look at a 5 year chart it's still ridiculously cheap...

epehasyn.jpg

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

anyone here thinking/hoping that silver will drop back down

a bit the coming week?

HH

I'd like it to but I don't feel unhappy paying these prices, looking back I wish I'd have made more of the $18.80 price we had at the start of the month :angry:  

I'd like it to but I don't feel unhappy paying these prices, looking back I wish I'd have made more of the $18.80 price we had at the start of the month :angry:

There are plenty of people regretting buying at $45 so count yourself lucky at present prices. Ha ha

Stacker since 2013

There are plenty of people regretting buying at $45 so count yourself lucky at present prices. Ha ha

Yeah Dan that must be painful, but I like to think they'll be ok in the long run.

Gut feeling is silver may go higher next week, seems to be a lot going on at the moment.

My gut feeling is it will go higher next week, so I'm tempted to get an order in before markets open. Buying at £12.27 is still pretty good. If it goes lower later on then I can get more but it would take something very special to go much below £12.

Just been reading on bloomberg that the silver market's worth 5 trillion dollars!

So if you listen to people in the know there's only 1 billion oz of above ground silver, so according to my calculations if we say silver is $20 an oz (easier to do the maths) we should either have 250 billion oz of above ground silver or silver has been leveraged 250 times per oz.

if there is only 1 billion oz's of above ground silver available then silver would have to be $5000 an oz for the comex market to make delivery.

Wow, hold on to your silver!!

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-06-18/new-silver-benchmark-seen-heralding-gold-fix-revamp-commodities.html

Edited by garthy

£2935 is a long way to go from £12 or so. I expect some people would be happy with £29.35 oz, but not yet: More stacking to do.

Anyone got a crystal ball for this week?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CRYSTAL-BALL-6cm-with-stand-and-GIFT-box-Scryers-Clairvoyance-Readings-fortunes-/251249700614?pt=Loose_Gemstones&hash=item3a7fa62f06 Let me know how you go on silversword :D

Edited by smokestack

Just checked Kitco charts Gold shot up on NY Nymex closing NY globex opening, looks like silver was dragged around as usual. silver looks like its now drifting like it has been at this time the last few days