• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Feedback problems.

when trying to leave feedback for someone, I keep getting "The deal link is invalid, please correct it."

when I cut the link that I put in there and paste it into the url box in my browser it takes me there exactly as is should, so the link IS valid.

why is it picking on me :(

Not sure if this will help but I go to the original seller's page where the item(s) are listed and described.

I then right click the top banner which might just show "thesilverforum.com".

This changes to a longer thread which I just copy then paste into the feedback item box, warts & all.

Has worked every time but if trying to be a bit clever doing something else I too had your problem so hopefully this will work.

:)

I did it exactly as you said, and when it failed I copied what i`d put in the feedback field into the url box just to check if it was valid, and it worked, it took me to that exact thread.

so there`s nothing "clever" going on from my side of things, it`s just being a big meanie!

Make sure you are copying the entire line.

Sometimes if a mouse cursor is one character to the right, when copying it misses the first unhighlighted one and all fails.

seems it must be a problem with the Mainframe at work, it just worked fine on my laptop at home.

I know the work computer is seriously locked down in all possible ways for security reasons, maybe it`s not giving out some sort of other information required?

anyway, it works on this one and all`s good again :)

thanks guys!

I can not do the feed back thing either, i have a few to do but can not,so to all that bought from me your all Great A +.

I'l go and try again,where is the kids when you need them they do all my computer stuff.

I did it by opening another window thingy highlighting the top bar copy and paste,but i did it as a buyer and i was the seller.oh well its a start. :blink:

• Founder & Administrator

If anyone is having any problems leaving feedback please let me know and I will look into it. Please message me with the deal link you are trying to use and the name of the person you are trying to leave feedback for.

There are no known system issues, but I do know that some members have faced user issues when trying to leave feedback. So please message me if you need help and I will look into it when available.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

• 5 months later...

Click on the +create icon at the very top of any page. Then click feedback.

There is a drop down to change between buyer and seller.

Copying and pasting the deal topic URL might not work (see here: http://thesilverforum.com/announcement/11-error-with-trader-feedback-system-announcement-update-workaround/) if that is the case then just copy and paste the title of the deal topic and you will be able to select it.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

When I click +create at the top of the page I only see "topic" option to choose frmo.  On clicking that, I see a box appear which tells me to select a forum, and then I scroll through all the forums on this site but there is nothing showing where I can leave feedback, only to create a topic in a forum of my choice.

Is it because I'm not a premium member?

You should be able to create feedback that way, not sure why it's not showing. I will have to check the settings when on a computer.

The other way is to click on 'browse' then 'feedback' which will take you to this page http://thesilverforum.com/feedback/ where you should see an 'add feedback' button.

Discounts / Offers

@Carpe Diem I have found the issue and fixed it.

Discounts / Offers

Archived