• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Seen Any 2016 Designs?

HelpingHands

On 10/26/2015 5:33:15, BaldyBob said:

I believe that the 2016 Britannia design has the same frosted(?) background (reminds me of woodchip wallpaper) as the 2015 one.

Is that correct? Will the design now be constant?

If so, they have ruined what was once a fairly pleasing piece of bullion.

If the STG image is correct then it's no change for 2016

(Well, the obverse is different)

https://www.silver-to-go.com/en/silver-coins/britannia/britannia-2-pounds-1oz-silver-2016/

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

View larger

• MONKEY MOTHER OF PEARL Lunar Year Series 5 Oz Gold Coin 200$ Cook Islands 2016
  • MONKEY MOTHER OF PEARL Lunar Year Series 5 Oz Gold Coin 200$ Cook Islands 2016

Display all pictures

MONKEY MOTHER OF PEARL Lunar Year Series 5 Oz Gold Coin 200$ Cook Islands 2016

Model

The sixth issue of Lunar series "Mother of Pearl" following the successful release of the word's first Lunar Silver coin with real mother of pearl in 2012 (Dragon), in 2013 (Snake), in 2014 (Horse) and in 2015 (Goat), this issue celebrates the Year of the Monkey. This 5 oz coin consists of pure Gold 999 with a mintage strictly limited to only 25 pieces worldwide!

More details

in pre-order

Warning: Last items in stock!

Availability date: 12/10/2015

Out of stock

$11,080.94

monkey-mother-of-pearl-lunar-year-series

On 11/3/2015 12:30:51, HelpingHands said:

I wonder if the 2016 kook price will come down at STG.  It's not that far off the coininvest vat price when most of the other coins nearer the net price.

Stg kook £14.41

Coininvest kook £14.96 gross £12.47 net.

On 11/3/2015 1:52:24, sovereignsteve said:

Yes I've noticed that STG prices seem a little higher this year in general. Of course, it could be just my misconceived perception.

They've come down a bit. £13.15.

There are a few items on special at STG too.

• 2 weeks later...

Fot me the new 2016 Somali Elephant coin grabs my attention as a lovely design. Last years Goats and this years Monkeys just appear average in design. Either too simple or they look badly drawn. I'm just not keen on the current crop of Monkey designs. Maybe it's the pictures or something, in hand they may look much better but on the pictures seen so far, I'm not impressed.

STG has the new 2016 Pandas in,i like them a lot ,shame on the weight.Not happy about the price though.I will have to have just one only i think when Darlington coins has them on E-bay and i can use some Nectar points.

https://www.silver-to-go.com/en/silver-coins/chinese-panda/china-panda-30-gram-silver-2016/

On 11/30/2015, 10:14:24, SilverPirate said:

STG has the new 2016 Pandas in,i like them a lot ,shame on the weight.Not happy about the price though.I will have to have just one only i think when Darlington coins has them on E-bay and i can use some Nectar points.

https://www.silver-to-go.com/en/silver-coins/chinese-panda/china-panda-30-gram-silver-2016/

I messaged Darlington coins and asked if and when they would be stocking the 2016 Panda so i could use my Nectar points to purchase it.

He replied he will not be stocking it as it is not an ounce of silver,i must admit i don't like the fact but wanted to keep my run going, Looks like i will add one to a STG purchase in 2016. 

Seem a strange position to take for a dealer. It's a coin, he sells them. The weight is defined and irrelevant so long a purchasers know what they are getting.

By that token then, one assumes he doesn't sell 0.5, 2,5 or 10 oz coins.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

It is a strange answer,supply and demand surely, and i was demanding. it. Even though it's a different weight the demand is still there in great numbers.The truth be told he can't get any at a descent profit to make it viable.A Sovereign is an odd weight he sells them at big prices. 

https://en.emk.com/artikel/586/34982/

CANADA 2016 
2 $ Dollar - Canadian Howling Wolves - 3/4 Oz. Silver Coin Brilliant Uncirculated

Technical Specifications

• CountryCanada
  • Denomination2 $
  • Year of issue2016
  • MetalSilver
  • QualityUncirculated
  • MintageUnlimit.
  • Diameter38,00
  • MintRoyal Canadian Mint
  • Weight in ounces0.75
  • Gross weight23.32
  • Fineness999.90
  • Delivery time (days)7-10
  • Item numberIBCA201670

9015-Kanada-2016-2$-Howling-Wolves-0.75-

Quite simply - The Northern Skies 2016 First of series Cassiopeia Curved Constellation 1oz Coin. Follows the Crux, Pavo and Orion Southern Skies set.

Royal Australian Mint - Mostly bland coins, but these series are special.

Northern Sky Cassiopeia.jpg

Hottest Coin in the World, if you see it buy it! Sold out everywhere after 1 week!

Archived