• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Anyone following Gregory Mannarino and planning to follow his trade

Tn21

From his past few emails, he has informed his mailing list to buy

Gld 

Slv

Is anyone going to go for it? What method are you going to use and which platform. 

I'm thinking to deposit £500 in a cfd account to carry out the transaction. Any advice ?

Neither of these ETF's will have the full complement - there have been doubts for years - if you buy paper gold/silver go with a proper setup like Sprott where the gold and silver is actually there. It might not make any difference but if the SHTF it will.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Hi @Tn21 as you are a respected forum member you have my full attention for a short while...I have followed Greg for years...he is awesome 😎. He can walk and chew gum at the same time (Greg fans Only will understand that one). To take advantage of his tips, sign up for his new email alerts, but you have to be quick...you will also have to decide for yourself when you sell..don’t rely on him for everything...remember..he is a day trader, and NOT an investor.

The Fed are pumping so much liquidity into the markets today it’s insane...there is no real price discovery...don’t expect current markets to behave logically..if logic says the market should go down...it will probably go up. I have traded for 30+ years, and thought I had seen it all until now..it’s crazy.

Yes, I use CFD’s, but might I suggest you DO NOT utilise the maximum leverage and margin on offer when starting out. I don’t want to put a downer on your trading ambitions, but the facts are this..75% of new traders lose money..it ain’t easy..if it were everyone would be doing it! If you do go down the CFD route...make sure you use stop losses on every trade..every time.

Before you sink £500, might I suggest you set up a demo account first, and get some practice in first..it really will help. 

I don’t want to appear negative, but using CFD’s is not for the feint hearted..think long and hard before you take the plunge..maybe start with £100 and see how it goes...that will give you £2000 spending power at least! Also remember if you carry a trade overnight there will be a small fee involved.

Enjoy!

Which is the video he is making recommendations?

Is he suggesting buying CALLS in SLV and GLD?

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

3 minutes ago, sixgun said:

Which is the video he is making recommendations?

Is he suggesting buying CALLS in SLV and GLD?

Not on a vid, but via email. 

"Right at the top of the last 2 alerts I put out, I placed specific ticker(s). Some people are writing to me confused…

Last 2.

1.. GLD…….BUY

2. SLV……BUY"

"These TradeAlerts! Are best capitalized on by using Options. Option trading carries with it financial risk, and you could lose your entire investment."

If i were buying GLD for example you could buy straight out - the current price is $156.85.

An alternative is to SELL the PUTS. 

If you think in a week's time the price will be higher than $156.85 you would judge roughly how much higher - so you think at the end of the week price will be at $160 you could SELL a $161 PUT which expires at the end of the week. You get $5.17 x 100 per contract which covers 100 shares. 

So you would pay for each GLD share $161 - $5.17 = $155.83 - this relies on the price of GLD finishing the week lower than $161 - if it ends up higher you keep the $5.17 x 100.

So you get the shares slightly cheaper. If you sell a longer dated option you would get more premium.

Selling options when they are available is the cheaper way to get into stocks.

Greg nailed it to the wall again this week..his email alerts have been spot on.

I wasn’t in SLV or GLD specifically, but was in ‘similar’ investments, which have returned 10% today...and about 17% on the week...Thanks Greg..🇺🇸👏. I am now using his boom system (on his website for FREE) ...

On 10/04/2020 at 06:14, SilverGoldSaver said:

I watch Greg on YouTube, but I don't trade. I just like his perspective and although he can be a bit overzealous sometimes, I think he has a good head on his shoulders overall. 

He has been hilarious lately. 

Archived