• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

withdrawn Numerous Silver Rounds and Coins

Abyss

Withdrawn significant delays at Royal Mail

I am selling part of my Silver Stack. Price excludes postage but will include free Royal Mail Special Delivery for items bought in multiples that total over £500. Price competitively but will consider exchange for 1oz Gold QB Yale, Lion of Mortimer or White Horse plus cash difference. PM with offers. Bank Transfer or PayPal F&F. Thank you for looking.

1. 1 oz Silver World of Dragons Full Set x6 Coins £145 - 5 2 available
  2. 1 oz Silver Round Warrior Series - Spartan & Aztec Coins £46 5 available
  3. 1 oz Silver Tuvalu Marvel series 7 coin set includes Spiderman, Hulk, Ironman, Black Panther, Captain America, Thor and Deadpool £220 - 10 available 6 available
  4. 1 oz Silver 2019 St. Helena Silver Spade Guinea Shield Coin £24 - 25 6 available
  5. 1 oz Silver Niue Star Wars - Set of 4 coins 2017/2018/2019 Darth Vader / Darth Vader Lightsaber / Stormtrooper / Star Wars Clone Trooper £100 - 5 4 available
  6. 1 oz Silver Rwanda Nautical Ounce Set of 3 coins Santa Maria, HMS Endeavour, Victoria £70 - 10 8 available
  7. 1 oz Silver Rwanda African Wildlife Series:  Rhino, Cheetah, Impala, Buffalo, Meerkat, Hippo, Giraffe, Shoebill  8 coin set 2012 - 2019 BU £270 - 5 available
  8. 1 oz Silver Australia Dragon & Phoenix, Dragon & Tiger, Double Dragon 3 coin set £95 - 10 9 available

IMG_3761.thumb.JPG.d86bea29293d3c12dc9f07f6fb52e7d8.JPGs-l1600.jpgIMG_3806.thumb.JPG.050d98a0a063adf5994ddf2c99c9784d.JPGIMG_3832.thumb.JPG.f55a746a1d8cb2b3b9d5f0919ea091c6.JPGIMG_3836.thumb.JPG.3dd7a8957da6a3bdfe83860819b732ce.JPG

IMG_3825.JPGworld.thumb.jpg.da1301367d4ffe798f3f2437bcd24853.jpgWarrior.thumb.jpg.6203d95f608195fdccd9a94317622400.jpg

Sincerest apologies to @InvestInCoins888 / @greektony / @Pipers / @silvernewbie unfortunately @Emanuel was the first to message me and brought all of them and now has paid with cleared funds. In hindsight I should have limited the amount to 2 or 3 per person to give more people an opportunity to buy these. Sorry guys.

6 hours ago, Emanuel said:

Hi! I would like all 10 x 10 Oz Silver Britannia bars :)

Good buy - more power to you.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Added 140 oz more Silver available for sale to this sale thread.

Bump Up for Non-Premium members.

All my Silver is also for sale on eBay.co.uk under my alias Abyss745 and I am directing people from eBay who are asking for cheaper prices to this sales thread on The Silver Forum. Not familiar with The Silver Forum it is a community of individuals passionate about precious metals and you will often find cheaper prices here because no eBay or PayPal fees. Please check out my 100% positive feedback and buy with confidence.

Any questions drop me PM.

21 hours ago, Abyss said:

Added 140 oz more Silver available for sale to this sale thread.

Bump Up for Non-Premium members.

All my Silver is also for sale on eBay.co.uk under my alias Abyss745 and I am directing people from eBay who are asking for cheaper prices to this sales thread on The Silver Forum. Not familiar with The Silver Forum it is a community of individuals passionate about precious metals and you will often find cheaper prices here because no eBay or PayPal fees. Please check out my 100% positive feedback and buy with confidence.

Any questions drop me PM.

Is this why there are so many new members?!

Added 10 oz Silver Valiant 2018 Coin Royal Mint to the available Silver for sale - All SOLD

I want to say a big thank you to @SurreyStacker a new member on The Silver Forum who has taken the courage to buy from not one by two current sellers myself and @RisinSun. I have numerous messages on eBay from people who want to buy at cheaper prices but when I point them to the Silver Forum the comfort of leaving PayPal protection is a step too far.

If you are new to the forum and unsure how feedback works or have any questions just ask. I know several years ago when I joined I asked lots of questions before taking the plunge myself and buying from members on the forum. Any long term established Silver Forum members are more than happy to answer any questions about anything they have for sale, have sold or bought in the past.

1 hour ago, Abyss said:

Added 10 oz Silver Valiant 2018 Coin Royal Mint to the available Silver for sale.

I want to say a big thank you to @SurreyStacker a new member on The Silver Forum who has taken the courage to buy from not one by two current sellers myself and @RisinSun. I have numerous messages on eBay from people who want to buy at cheaper prices but when I point them to the Silver Forum the comfort of leaving PayPal protection is a step too far.

If you are new to the forum and unsure how feedback works or have any questions just ask. I know several years when I joined I asked lots of questions before taking the plunge myself and buying from members on the forum. Any long term established Silver Forum members are more than happy to answer any questions about anything they have for sale, have sold or bought in the past.

I love a calculated risk. Plus how hard can it be to find someone if silver went missing! 😆

Nice to be involved on here and hope you are all healthy and keeping calm as possible given circumstances

Updated quantities available and items completely sold out have been removed for clarity (these are being sold on the Forum and on eBay). Price reductions to some items on the list. If anyone wants anything on the list please drop me a PM or reply to this sales thread. Thanks.

PS added Silver Round Warrior Series - Spartan & Aztec Coins for sale as well.

Archived