• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

1 OZ SOUTH KOREA CHIWOO CHEONWANG, is it a good buy if I can get it under 20usd?

PB1

Can probably get a handful of the 2018/2019 pieces for under 20usd.

Just wondering what peoples thoughts are on whether its a good buy at that price point.

Price seems reasonable and feel like I can probably flip a few units to reduce my overall cost as well

1 hour ago, shylok86 said:

care to share the source?

LPM.HK

I ended up buying a few of the 2018 and 2019. Price looked surprisingly good given low mintage and based on where ive seen these coins selling in Singapore. I presume they ship globally. 

The crazy thing is, I am able to sell eagles, maples etc for a higher price than what I paid for these korean coins. So to buy these on an outright basis or to sell some eagles/maples against it (since i have too many) as a switch seems to be a no brainer. 

I would rather scalp doing this than try to trade a rigged market like oil where insiders and their elk are already positioned before the tweets/headlines are released.

These are a bargain given where all of the premiums are at the moment.

I had a further look and LPM actually has some fair premiums currently for in-stock products. I found this the easiest way to go through the inventory for 1oz silvers -> https://www.lpm.hk/silver/view-all-silver-products.html?dir=asc&lpm_filterable_weight=102&order=price. For larger purchases, the shipping cost is not too bad at all surprisngly.

Archived