• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 7000+ forum members. 

Hey everyone,

I stumbled across the Mike Maloney video series on YouTube at the end of last year and found a new world open to me. Peter Shiff and Jim Rickards as well as Youtubers like shadow stack have been a great source of learning too.

Thankfully I "got in" before the recent madness and bagged 6oz of gold and 140oz of silver,  although I wish I'd started sooner it's better late than never right?

Anyways, it's great to be a part of the forum and I hope to talk with lots of you over the coming years.

John Harry

It is a long road. I hope you have good stamina. Welcome to the forum :)

Good bunch here.

Always interested in sovereigns, 1/2 sovereigns and British so feel free to pm me if you are selling

Thanks Oldun,

My little boy has a sneaky habit of being in the right place at the right time and he now keeps pestering me for gold coins, looks like I'm in for the long haul lol.

Hello and welcome to The Silver Forum :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF InstagramTSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page

📸  Please CLICK and follow our Instagram, 1000+ IG followers 📸

Welcome

hello.gif.f29b7153d6dc168e39c0a0d45659cb5b.gif

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Posted (edited)

Oh hey, if you want to be able to see coins for sale by other members without having to wait 3 days, you should get a silver membership minimum. There are also, gold and platinum memberships available.

Edited by Oldun

Always interested in sovereigns, 1/2 sovereigns and British so feel free to pm me if you are selling