Jump to content
  • The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

    Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

  • Join The Silver Forum

    The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 7000+ forum members. 

BullionBuyer

Has the collapse of paper gold begun?

Recommended Posts

Hi All.

Found this article on ABN Amro which is an interesting development in the gold market. does it mean that the collapse of the paper market has begun? Strange that it has come at a time when physical gold is difficult to come by in terms of the premiums being paid.  Would welcome any thoughts on this.

 

https://geotrendlines.com/abn-amro-abandons-gold-investors/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, BullionBuyer said:

Hi All.

Found this article on ABN Amro which is an interesting development in the gold market. does it mean that the collapse of the paper market has begun? Strange that it has come at a time when physical gold is difficult to come by in terms of the premiums being paid.  Would welcome any thoughts on this.

 

https://geotrendlines.com/abn-amro-abandons-gold-investors/

 

I posted the original article on this yesterday. 
 

ABNAMRO used to offer real PM investment but the new laws and supplier makes it harder to fulfil delivery on request, it’s not paper gold at all.

BF84126A-A9C0-4B47-A4D3-5EC83B104522.png

272641C0-7B80-42D5-BB28-7D8A0C690A62.png


Interested in Pre-1920 Silver British Coins in any quantity, make me an offer!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

I posted the original article on this yesterday. 
 

ABNAMRO used to offer real PM investment but the new laws and supplier makes it harder to fulfil delivery on request, it’s not paper gold at all.

BF84126A-A9C0-4B47-A4D3-5EC83B104522.png

272641C0-7B80-42D5-BB28-7D8A0C690A62.png

My apologies friend - I didn't see it or perhaps I missed it. Certainly not looking to steal your thunder!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BullionBuyer said:

My apologies friend - I didn't see it or perhaps I missed it. Certainly not looking to steal your thunder!!!!!

Not at all. Just clarifying the facts :) 


Interested in Pre-1920 Silver British Coins in any quantity, make me an offer!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The futures Chart of Gold https://www.tradingview.com/chart/bAOA6AFL/

No crazy long tails :)

As to the question Has the collapse of paper gold begun?I don't know but if I could go back in time one week when spot $1450 and Chads still had physical gold I would driven down to Blackpool and bought 40 oz Gold and converted the remaining cash I am holding in the bank into physical Gold.

Daily

image.thumb.png.66600ea1088e84967a66d4012f741f53.png

15 Minute

image.thumb.png.f357ca1c84b366b8d5a94ea9550e2edd.png

Edited by Abyss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Cookies & terms of service

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies and to our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use