• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Has the collapse of paper gold begun?

BullionBuyer

Hi All.

Found this article on ABN Amro which is an interesting development in the gold market. does it mean that the collapse of the paper market has begun? Strange that it has come at a time when physical gold is difficult to come by in terms of the premiums being paid.  Would welcome any thoughts on this.

https://geotrendlines.com/abn-amro-abandons-gold-investors/

39 minutes ago, BullionBuyer said:

Hi All.

Found this article on ABN Amro which is an interesting development in the gold market. does it mean that the collapse of the paper market has begun? Strange that it has come at a time when physical gold is difficult to come by in terms of the premiums being paid.  Would welcome any thoughts on this.

https://geotrendlines.com/abn-amro-abandons-gold-investors/

I posted the original article on this yesterday. 

ABNAMRO used to offer real PM investment but the new laws and supplier makes it harder to fulfil delivery on request, it’s not paper gold at all.

BF84126A-A9C0-4B47-A4D3-5EC83B104522.png

272641C0-7B80-42D5-BB28-7D8A0C690A62.png

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

30 minutes ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

I posted the original article on this yesterday. 

ABNAMRO used to offer real PM investment but the new laws and supplier makes it harder to fulfil delivery on request, it’s not paper gold at all.

BF84126A-A9C0-4B47-A4D3-5EC83B104522.png

272641C0-7B80-42D5-BB28-7D8A0C690A62.png

My apologies friend - I didn't see it or perhaps I missed it. Certainly not looking to steal your thunder!!!!!

The futures Chart of Gold https://www.tradingview.com/chart/bAOA6AFL/

No crazy long tails :)

As to the question Has the collapse of paper gold begun?I don't know but if I could go back in time one week when spot $1450 and Chads still had physical gold I would driven down to Blackpool and bought 40 oz Gold and converted the remaining cash I am holding in the bank into physical Gold.

Daily

image.thumb.png.66600ea1088e84967a66d4012f741f53.png

15 Minute

image.thumb.png.f357ca1c84b366b8d5a94ea9550e2edd.png

Archived