Global Monetary System - All other non PM related discussions - The Silver Forum Jump to content
  • The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 7000+ forum members. Established since 2014.

USD, Will It Remain Worlds Reserve?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Public Poll: Can you see the US Dollar remain as the Worlds Reserve Currency?

• Yes, the USD is here to stay
    • No, the IMFs Special Drawing Rights will replace the USD
    • No, China will reset the system with its Petro Yuan Backed By Gold
    • No, the Euro will replace the USD
    • No, most countries will go local and use their own currencies
    • No, Gold and Silver will become the official reserve world currency
    • No, other (please state)

Posted (edited)

[Screenshot & link provided]

[Poll provided]

Whats your thoughts on it? 

ZeroHedge: SDR, Will It Be Next World Reserve Currency?

sdr1.png.cdf817311a1cb5dfc9c8a931cf9cdfc9.png

sdr2.png.65edb4d009a963229e328dc0d04624c6.png

sdr3.png.7e7916669e00af679772d379c885575c.png

sdr4.thumb.png.06f65c7dcc9ea1e42085c5466c286e0f.png

sdr5.thumb.png.1a72aa931cd6f72695538e4f56748c37.png

sdr6.thumb.png.eabbdffb8dd9a971e75b48152c76b1b2.png

sdr7.thumb.png.2083d05344bac9d7bfb02cc14db7f009.png

sdr8.thumb.png.e2538afb0c78404ac36936f93500ede1.png

sdr9.thumb.png.29ccfd94f5a30290d803303452e13c1b.png

sdr10.png.57b2d79a2e04fec6115f83db52e2843c.png

Edited by Minimalist

"The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight of hand that was ever invented. But if you want to continue as the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money and to control credit."

Sir Josiah Stamp, Director of the Bank of England

Well I think it will go SDR first, then it will fail. Then it will go Chinese Gold-Backed Yuan pretty soon after. I chose what I believe will happen in the end. 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

14 minutes ago, MancunianStacker said:

Well I think it will go SDR first, then it will fail. Then it will go Chinese Gold-Backed Yuan pretty soon after. I chose what I believe will happen in the end. 

I honestly think in my heart the West will resort to using the SDR in years to come when the East gains greater control of the Gold-Backed Yuan. It will then develop into a West v East situation where the Middle East is completely exploited for Oil, 10x worse than we see now with the geopolitics. Then when it comes to nearly thermonuclear the fake alien invasion will happen (serious btw lol).

"The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight of hand that was ever invented. But if you want to continue as the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money and to control credit."

We will have to wait to see how many more Trillion get printed over the next 12 months. Maybe Trump will default all their the debt in his 2nd term. That should end the $ as the world reserve but also give them a fresh start to rebuild. I always thought he’d manage their bankruptcy. He talks a good talk but I’m sure he knows why he is really there.

I wonder if he’d get handed a 2nd term / extension if voting gets stopped due to the virus. 

2 minutes ago, MancunianStacker said:

We will have to wait to see how many more Trillion get printed over the next 12 months. Maybe Trump will default all their the debt in his 2nd term. That should end the $ as the world reserve but also give them a fresh start to rebuild. I always thought he’d manage their bankruptcy. He talks a good talk but I’m sure he knows why he is really there.

I wonder if he’d get handed a 2nd term / extension if voting gets stopped due to the virus. 

I love/hate him to be honest - its the anti-political correctness for me - assertiveness against the media.

I think the Dems will win the next term and that means more confetti... 

1 minute ago, Minimalist said:

I think the Dems will win the next term and that means more confetti... 

Hopefully democracy won’t be stopped by the virus. If people are too sick / quarantined in mass, how could they carry out a fair election. I think it will get postponed but it depends on what happens with this Virus. New York could see it pretty bad (more the antisocial/chaos effects rather than the virus itself). 

Just had a look at some votes and I presume Americans have voted that the USD will retain its status which is each to our own thats fair enough if I was American I would might feel the same. Would be great if yous guys gave your opinions - we dont bite brothers! its all love in here lol

p.s God bless the Republic 😄

2 minutes ago, MancunianStacker said:

Hopefully democracy won’t be stopped by the virus. If people are too sick / quarantined in mass, how could they carry out a fair election. I think it will get postponed but it depends on what happens with this Virus. New York could see it pretty bad (more the antisocial/chaos effects rather than the virus itself). 

Hopefully. I havent read any on the ground news over in the states lately other than financial developments. I would be scared tbh.

2 hours ago, Minimalist said:

Just had a look at some votes and I presume Americans have voted that the USD will retain its status which is each to our own thats fair enough if I was American I would might feel the same. Would be great if yous guys gave your opinions - we dont bite brothers! its all love in here lol

p.s God bless the Republic 😄

All the votes so far are UK members.

1 minute ago, HelpingHands said:

All the votes so far are UK members.

My bad. 😆