• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

How long does silver need to stay around $12/oz to get premiums to come down?

jmichael99

I did pick up a small amount of physical, but I was already going to do that before all of this happened to the spot price, so even with the inflated premium I actually paid less than I had planned to.  That said, I'm just waiting for the price on physical to fall like everyone else (who is a buyer) is ... like I've said here for the past 2 or 3 years, I was waiting for physical to drop below 15 USD/oz to really start loading up again ...

From what I understand the spot price of silver is being kept low by paper silver trading like short selling and other financial trickery.  They can't hit gold because if they depress the gold price China will just buy it up.  Gold is the currency of nations and silver the currency of individuals a silver guru said on Kitco.  The concensus among the big guys like Mike Malony et al is that physical silver has detached itself from the false spot price and is going its own way hence the high premiums and demand is also increasing which will be exacerbated by covid and halt to mining and transportation etc.  They also say this is going to end in the next 2-6 weeks because gold is going to go through the roof and the disparity between gold and silver prices on the markes is already ridiculously high 111 - 1 ?  FIAT currencies are now printing trillions and there is going to be one hell of a correction which means there will be a sprint for the gold and then silver.  Some are already moving to silver because of the disparity.  The manipulation must come to an end and there could be a short squeeze once tthe big boys start closing their positions.  So the message I took was buckle up for a hell of a ride?

The above is the opinion of a noob to buying precious metals and not expert advice so draw your own conclusions 🙂

More less but they can keep this sick system afloat for years. It seems to be much harder now to manipulate but we are due to monetary system change. Who knows what will happen but as long as you invest in principalities you will be fine at the end. If you put financial excess in PM and have financial cushion for 6 months then you are on right track.   

The whole market is corrupt, JP Morgan are the biggest villains and the main manipulators of the silver market as well as others.  They get fined billions of dollars every year but just pay it because they are reaping much more from their manipulation.  A deflation/inflation and a world reset o the capitals markets is the only way this will change.  Guess what I think this is now on the cards as all indicators are pointing to a worse crash than 1930.  However WTFDIK?

Archived