• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Europeanmint not answering calls or emails, order stuck at Waiting Payment

DANIEL999

I placed an order on the 17th, transferred the money on the same day. There was a delay with my bank and the payment has been released on the morning of 19th (SEPA). Yet, the my orders are still stuck at Waiting Payment

Meanwhile, everything I had ordered has went out of stock? I am not sure if they are holding the coins for me? 

I tried calling Europeanmint multiple times, they either reject the calls or simply do not answer. I have also written them an email which they haven't responded to. 

Frustrating... Any advice? They are legit, right.......

Hi. Never tried calling them - but - whenever I make a purchase it’s usual that it takes a 2 or 3 day delay before I get their confirmation of payment email. 

💷 💷 Check out my Wanted adds and message me direct if you can help 💷 💷 

45 minutes ago, DANIEL999 said:

Frustrating... Any advice? They are legit, right.......

They are legit.

I have bought from them in the past and have now in storage with them items worth thousands of Euro.
They are overwhelmed at the moment by the number of orders.

I'm sure they will get back to you as soon  as possible.

Appreciate the encouragement. I have never ordered gold & silver online before, so this being my first experience, I can't help but get a bit nervous. 

So I take it, that MY coins are not out of stock and will be delivered, correct?

12 minutes ago, DANIEL999 said:

Appreciate the encouragement. I have never ordered gold & silver online before, so this being my first experience, I can't help but get a bit nervous. 

So I take it, that MY coins are not out of stock and will be delivered, correct?

I know it's easy to say however they are an a1 company and you should get your order in due course, as said , all these companies are really busy

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

The big concern is delivery as the shipments travel by road through multiple countries.
Due to Covid-19 I can see big delays at borders and depots stacked to the rafters with packages as delivery vans and lorries swap contents.
I do believe however that packages are fully insured.
Next problem is that many couriers are leaving packages at the door and I'd hate to believe they make an error with the address or sign a package as delivered when it wasn't.
OMG I'm now wishing I hadn't ordered as I think about it !

Goods will keep on flowing, albeit slower. I can wait too. My only real concern is if they are going to ship what I ordered... And the complete lack of communication is not reassuring, nor professional!

Honestly, I think you're actually quite happy that you ordered, lol - I don't think we will be seeing silver this low ever again. And if we have another few months to a year - f%%%% great!!! As eventually the economy is going down the drain this time for sure and everything we've been hearing about PMs for the past 20 years is finally going to come to life...

9 minutes ago, Pete said:

OMG I'm now wishing I hadn't ordered as I think about it !

1 minute ago, DANIEL999 said:

Honestly, I think you're actually quite happy that you ordered, lol - I don't think we will be seeing silver this low ever again. And if we have another few months to a year - f%%%% great!!! As eventually the economy is going down the drain this time for sure and everything we've been hearing about PMs for the past 20 years is finally going to come to life...

Happy "absolutely" on what I paid.
Sh!tting bricks with the value though as it wasn't a box of silver - was platinum !!
On a lighter note you need to watch on Channel 4 the "Windsors" and the episode where Will's is conned by a builder to hand over £30 million in cash for a platinum RSJ in his refurbished kitchen. Builder says it needs to be platinum as it will not rust due to cooking etc in the kitchen. Kate ( gypsy therefore very knowledgeable on metals ) of course knew her stuff and got the money back as the builder got mixed up in the depot and installed a steel RSJ in error.

European Mint has been good and reliable amongst members here for quite a while now.

I think everything should be fine, but none of us here know how their website is set up. Does it lock out further orders once stock is gone, or (like the Royal Mint) does it still accept orders and then say at some random point in the future 'sorry we can't fulfill your order'?

I don't think not answering emails or the telephone is good enough at all (if that's the case here). Personally I stop using such companies. A brief email reply takes seconds to send, a company dealing with large amounts of PMs and substantial orders should have someone who answers the phone IMVHO, or I don't use them again.

1 minute ago, DANIEL999 said:

They even rejected my calls 3 different times...

Не мисля, че ще имаш проблем. Друг е въпроса кога ще си получиш поръчката. Аз поръчах при друг дилер през уикенда и парите бяха преведени в понеделник. Казаха ми обаче, че доставката може да отнеме месец или повече... Според зависи... Аз дори нарочно избрах доставка с Федекс, надявайки се да дойде възможно най-бързо, преди да затворят границите. Такива са времената.

Just reassuring him..

17 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Does it lock out further orders once stock is gone, or (like the Royal Mint) does it still accept orders and then say at some random point in the future 'sorry we can't fulfill your order'?

Just made a new order with them, there were 39 coins (of an item) and after the order was made the system automatically reduce the quantity available to 38.  

I am in regular contact with the owner of the EU mint. 

Things are a little crazy to say the least. I am sure that in time communication will come regarding your order. 

Sometimes you have to prioritize tasks to ensure that things get done, even more so when things are this crazy.

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

2 minutes ago, DANIEL999 said:

Thanks for the input. Yep, it MUST be insane. Finding someone to communicate to clients should remain a priority though. Rejecting clients' calls is just unacceptable, sorry.

I agree, but come on, we are in unprecedented times....

I often purchase items from Germany (not PMs) and this has appeared on this particular website in the last few days. Maybe this is the same for the European Mint.

Roads are not doubt closed throughout much of Europe and essentials probably are the only things getting through.

Whilst annoying to the individual, and worrying for some, especially where PM are concerned, have some understanding of the companies you do business with. No doubt they are trying their hardest, but we are living in difficult times.

Due to the Coronavirus epidemic, our logistics service is currently closed. We therefore cannot give a shipping date for your order.

Huh? My order was stuck on Waiting Payment for 30+ hours even though the payment's been made, of course I would phone them up. Finally, it just changed status image.png.48dabb1e103c1db2d6aee2983c39c482.png 🤩

I run a business myself. Being busy is just not a valid excuse to reject customer calls.

Oh, and yeah, if someone needs silver now - I would be happy to help them free of charge, group buy, mediate, translate, whatever - so??

@DANIEL999 glad to hear it is now marked as payment received.

Did you check your junk mail folder as the EU mint often replies to emails fairly promptly.....

I placed quite a large order on 14/03, I emailed on 16/03 and had a reply on 19/03 stating my order has been received. Its marked as paid and I have been told the following...

"Hello Christopher, yes your order will be fulfilled, but please expect a little delay, with coronavirus crisis or delivery times increased more than usual, but still we believe your order will still be delivered within our shipping policy of 15 business days after payment received. Thank you for all your patience!

Best regards, Jane."

I'm happy with that, 3 days to email back is ok with me..

I don't mean to beat a dead horse, my main issue was if the coins were out of stock or are the orders going to be fulfilled and that's what I wanted to know as it would have been really unfair had that been the case - money locked in, no coins, unable to shop elsewhere..

3 minutes ago, DANIEL999 said:

I don't mean to beat a dead horse, my main issue was if the coins were out of stock or are the orders going to be fulfilled and that's what I wanted to know as it would have been really unfair had that been the case - money locked in, no coins, unable to shop elsewhere..

What kind of business do you run? 

Ever heard of stock management? You have things marked as in stock, people buy them and then you run out of stock so you cannot sell any more.....

It's not a hard concept to grasp

Archived