• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

buysilvercoins.eu - do you know this web?

bambino

Hi,

I'm new on this forum so I'm not sure if this is the right section to write my question but here it is...

Does anyone know this website: buysilvercoins.eu

Prices on this web are much lower than anywhere else and that's always suspicious to me...

If anyone has nay experience with this seller, please let me know.

Thank you all

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately, I haven't found your post in time and I have already placed an order over the weekend 19th of April 2020.

I have tried Monday to get in touch with the AU Trading but nobody is answering the phone +44 (0) 203 137 3241. I tried several contact numbers, on https://buysilvercoins.eu they have a Estonia phone number +372 634 6105 that didn't work as well and also I have tried this: +372 668 1353 and it didn't work as well.

Buy Silver Coins
20-22 Wenlock Road,
N1 7GU, London
United Kingdom (Great Britain)
Telephone: +44 (0) 203 137 3241
E-mail: admin@autrading.ee

I have filled in their online form to get a delivery time estimate and didn't get a reply as well.

I will keep this opened and let you all know if this goes well or not.

Hope I won't be scammed. 

I have attached the invoice but I have hidden sensitive data.

autrading.png

Here is my experience:

I placed an order with them on the 10th of April, a Friday,  for a tube of 20 britannias. They said it was in stock. And apparently still is. Got a reply with payment details. Being in good faith, I made the bank transfer immediately and replied to their email with a statement from my bank where I ordered the transfer to take place. Surely, anyone knows that an international bank transfer takes a few workdays, 2-3-5...Saturday on the 11th I got an email asking about my payment and saying that they had not received it 😐. Once again I tell them that I have ordered it to my bank and will take a few work days and probably will get to them until the 15th of April. Ok..come Monday 13th (2nd catholic Easter day and holiday in the UK) I get yet another email asking again about my payment (!!!). This time I'm pretty annoyed and I replied to them saying for the 3rd time that it takes a couple of work days, of which NONE actually passed due to Easter holiday, for the money to get there. 

Finally on the 14th of April only one work day after the transfer had been ordered, the payment was executed. I send them the confirmation and bank statement. Guess what? No reply. I got a bit worried at this stage, but on the 15th in the afternoon I got an email saying my payment was received and they will provide me a tracking number when that will be available. They said to expect 4-6 weeks delay. I think it is clear that they are selling stuff they do not have.

I hope I will get my coins at some point...

They seemed very amateur to me. 

And I'm pretty suspicious about a company that has the coins in Estonia(?), operates and sends emails from the UK and have a bank account in Ireland ??! If you guys could explain that to me, I would be grateful.

Cheers

P.S. @ChrisSilver I think you should merge the 2 threads, this one and the one with opinions about www.buysilvercoins.eu

• Founder & Administrator
3 minutes ago, werewolf said:

P.S. @ChrisSilver I think you should merge the 2 threads, this one and the one with opinions about www.buysilvercoins.eu

But the topics are about different companies? 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

6 minutes ago, ChrisSilver said:

But the topics are about different companies? 

I think they are the same. All of my emails after buying from www.buysilvercoins.eu were from admin@autrading.co.uk

It's something we should look into. Maybe other members could shed some light in this. 

and this is the adress from their signature:

AU Trading (Europe) Limited
20-22 Wenlock Road
London
N1 7GU

The buysilvercoins.eu, autrading.ee, autrading.co.uk and buygoldcoins.eu operates under the same company name:

AU Trading LLC

20-22 Wenlock Road,
N1 7GU, London
United Kingdom (Great Britain)
Telephone: +44 (0) 203 137 3241
E-mail: admin@autrading.ee

I believe they are having different locations and company setups because of the taxing system. Probably .. not quite sure.

6 minutes ago, ChrisSilver said:

I think you should merge the 2 threads, this one and the one with opinions about www.buysilvercoins.eu

Is there another thread about this site? I can't see it in the list. If so, can you post the link.

Much appreciated.

1 minute ago, thesongofthunder said:

Is there another thread about this site? I can't see it in the list. If so, can you post the link.

Much appreciated.

Nothing with any info in it anyway.

Just the one where someone from Czech Rep asked about the site , no one answered and then you replied.

• Founder & Administrator

Here is a link to the related old topic too for any one interested. But I have locked that one as the last reply before recent post today was 2014 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Here some more data about this company "Euro Atlantic Trading Limited" https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/company/10838836-euro-atlantic-trading-limited

However, I just spotted something interesting. When I made the BTC payment, the receipt is on a different company name called CC Holdings LLC, and that sounds very familiar to me.

Isn't CC Holdings LLC the famous Suisse Gold ( I know they have a lot of bad reviews ), or something like that. I just remembered I found something on Twitter a longtime ago (check the screenshots).

Can someone with experience shed some light here?

Screenshot 2020-04-20 at 14.17.11.png

BTC Crypto payment.

Screenshot 2020-04-20 at 14.20.37.png

This is the most shocking post that I’ve ever come across and plays on the fears that I have that any scammer can set up a business with non-existent assets, charge the lowest prices around, and do a runner with all our money after receiving a flood of orders. There are more sharks out there than reputable dealers. Scouting for precious metals is not like bargain hunting in a supermarket.

4 minutes ago, Serendipity said:

There are more sharks out there than reputable dealers. Scouting for precious metals is not like bargain hunting in a supermarket.

e441554438ab81764d52d06d7ab07257_animate

I'm glad we are gathering information about the dealer, but let's keep calm and stick to the facts. And give them the benefit of the doubt. 

As I see it, @thesongofthunder has made the order yesterday and payed by BTC, with an instant payment acknowledgement. It's been just 1 day, you will probably get replies about the delivery time saying something vague like - expect heavy delays.

I have received answers (and stupid questions too) too all my attempts at communicating with them. 

At this moment it appears there is no one on this forum who traded with them in the last few years at least. So we cannot make an honest judgement at the moment. 

IMO, we will be able to draw our conclusions about this dealer in at least 2 or 3 weeks from now. If no delivery is dispatched, no information received, no refund offered, then ...we'll have a problem.

Hey guys,

Just got an email a few moments ago. Here is their answer attached.

Should I question them, why nobody is answering on the phone number.(I have tried several others and some of them have a voicemail message that asks the clients to write emails rather than talk to an actual human)

I want to believe that the company tries to get better taxes rates and that they only have a few numbered employees and probably not a great amount of stock products so, they will be probably deliver it but with a long time period.

I can't point a finger now, but I must say that I am still worried.

What would you do in this situation? What would you advice me?

Thanks!

answer.png

I would wait if they were advertising long lead times, like stated in your email. If they were not up front I would ask for a refund and try elsewhere.  I bought silver and platinum from Bairds Thursday, they were saying 4 weeks lead time and I got my goods today. 

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

23 minutes ago, Stu said:

I would wait if they were advertising long lead times, like stated in your email. If they were not up front I would ask for a refund and try elsewhere.  I bought silver and platinum from Bairds Thursday, they were saying 4 weeks lead time and I got my goods today. 

Wish I knew about Bairds before this ! I have bookmarked it for the near future !

Thanks

2 hours ago, thesongofthunder said:

Wish I knew about Bairds before this ! I have bookmarked it for the near future !

Thanks

Don't believe that Baird is a real option for us here, delivery cost for  1 kg silver is 102  85 euro (not kidding). For 1 oz of platinum delivery cost  is 46 39 euro.

1 minute ago, daca said:

Don't believe that Baird is a real option for us here, delivery cost for  1 kg silver is 102 euro (not kidding). For 1 oz of platinum delivery cost  is 46 euro.

That's quite a bummer. What would you recommend ? Sorry for the little digression.

17 minutes ago, thesongofthunder said:

That's quite a bummer. What would you recommend ? Sorry for the little digression.

Now I discovered that   https://www.geiger-edelmetalle.de/en/online-shop/all-products/gold/gold-bars/gold-bar-1-oz.9999-lev-casted-square-1653.html?c=343 has a decent premium for gold cast bars.

PS: This is not a financial recommendation, just pointing out a few of the PM that I've use, check them out and compare with other  PM dealers.

2 hours ago, daca said:

Don't believe that Baird is a real option for us here, delivery cost for  1 kg silver is 102  85 euro (not kidding). For 1 oz of platinum delivery cost  is 46 39 euro.

Ouch

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

Archived