• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

wanted 25 x 1oz Silver Britannia Coins in tube

B33TR00T

Have a look at our European Mint group orders.

You can buy from Europe, no VAT and a cursory look I would say including international shipping all in around £385 for 25 Brits.

Added 0 minutes later...

https://thesilverforum.com/topic/28551-european-mint-group-orders-are-back-for-2020/

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

1 minute ago, BackyardBullion said:

Have a look at our European Mint group orders.

You can buy from Europe, no VAT and a cursory look I would say including international shipping all in around £385 for 25 Brits.

@BackyardBullion good to hear from you! 

Thanks, definitely thinking this through and having a good read of your thread (always wondered exactly what was going on in those £50,000 videos), I think I get it now.

Do you have a best-guess ETA if I were to order before... let's say midnight tonight?

6 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

Assuming no global lockdowns from coronavirus the next delivery to me will be kid April.

This is quite clever actually, I'm probably - definitely in.

Seems like a good way of getting competitive prices without needing to find a seller per month.

20 hours ago, Safestacker said:

I can sell you a tube of 25 brits for £395 which will include special delivery next day 🤓 if you want them now. 

That's the same price as UK Bullion as of right now.

I appreciate the offer but the reason I'm asking here is to try to negate some of the cost of going through a reputable UK retailer.

2 hours ago, B33TR00T said:

That's the same price as UK Bullion as of right now.

I appreciate the offer but the reason I'm asking here is to try to negate some of the cost of going through a reputable UK retailer.

Same cursory look on EU mint, inc. deliver probably about £370 for 25 Britannias

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

I've just posted some 2020 Brits at just over the latest price from goldsilver.be and added a bit to cover postage,

Goldsilver.be  is also Vat free but I don't think you will like the price they are like gold dust. You might have some luck with earlier dates if someone is willing to sell

Please Find me on Instagram  HERE            

GS.be and E.M. are totally wiped out of these coins so where can you currently purchase ?
Prices for regular bullion silver like ASEs and Maples have shot up in the USA possibly due to demand and the ability to sell at higher than normal prices - who knows for sure ?
Spot at $14.50 approx and price for an ASE $25 ( APMEX ) so a hefty margin.
Whatever happened to the spot + $1 pricing ?

42 minutes ago, Pete said:

GS.be and E.M. are totally wiped out of these coins so where can you currently purchase ?
Prices for regular bullion silver like ASEs and Maples have shot up in the USA possibly due to demand and the ability to sell at higher than normal prices - who knows for sure ?
Spot at $14.50 approx and price for an ASE $25 ( APMEX ) so a hefty margin.
Whatever happened to the spot + $1 pricing ?

Yeah goldsilve.be sold out and at around £20 each it's the demand driving the prices as there is a shortage.

You can get them on eBay for £27 and £30 and £35 or less if it's an auction.

Please Find me on Instagram  HERE            

Archived