• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Selling Full Gold Stack - Massive Price Reductions!

RisinSun

Hey guys, please don't forget to leave feedback, spot for silver is quite steady so it seems on my next single day off (apparently Im a key worker) I will get to work in pricing this.

I did say I would post another topic for the remainder of my gold coins when i upgraded to premium but there's only 5 oz left. I will leave it for now.

Thanks all

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Liam84 said:

Don't leave us hanging...what car? 😁

2017 BMW 4 Series Sports white with red interior, £15200 - £2000 deposit, Hire Purchase £315 monthly over 4 years @7.7 interest (adds £2000 to total), 18000 on the clock. I wrote off my car recently (Ford Focus 66 Plate), one of our forum members @Wendelin would know, I went to drop a coin to him in the courtesy car lol.

I love it, quite the change from a 1 litre ecoboost focus.

9 minutes ago, Liam84 said:

Are they still putting straight sixes in them? I used to like my BMW's, late 80's through to late 90's models is where my knowledge runs out though. Totally different animals these days I bet. Hope you enjoy it!

Yes but thats the M4 variant S55 turbocharged straight-six engine. The M4 is double the price and I plan to buy a house before I die, I am pretty sure an M4 will kill me. Mine is 420i Sport. I will take a pic tomorrow :)

Archived