• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Selling Full Gold Stack - Massive Price Reductions!

RisinSun

On 14/03/2020 at 21:24, Bobjob said:

Hi

are your Silver Britanias available and how much now ?

Thanks

I have 100 2016 Silver Britannias in tubes. I am selling them for £21.75 bulk price. Or 22.25 singles.

If you don't care about the dates, you should go for the 2019 ones from GSBE. Much cheaper than buying premium older coins from me.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, RisinSun said:

Hey Guys. I think I will make a separate post for the silver. Again all the pieces of my silver are still available and is listed on the first page as a long list. Only the prey 5Oz bars are sold.

Second I haven't had time to price it, and thanks to the spot price dip, it stopped me from pricing some. 

Lastly it's my final day off holiday before I return to work and I would like to spend time with loved ones. Next week as spot prices shift and I understand whats up, I will create a new sale post for my silcer collection alright guys. So there will be no mix up and I will clearly label the first post of what's available and what's sold.

Thanks buddy... I'll probably miss that one.... Most likely the Irish borders will be on lockdown middle of next week.

15 minutes ago, Steve144 said:

How much are the queens beasts 10 ounce

Regards

Steve

Steve, if you could have a look online and try to find the price of each piece and let me know the cheapest one you find. It must be in stock or the price they list is irrelevant. What i will do is match their price or under cut it making it the cheapest on the market, this is how i have been pricing all of my pieces. Then hopefully you will buy them from me. I wont accept bidding sites also.

Be warned the cheapest i found for the Lion was from GoldSilver.be and it was over £500.

32 minutes ago, RisinSun said:

Ireland always doing more for their people than England.

It's more a case of the people getting pissed off.... Irish government left it to late..... We have about 170 cases with a population of 6 million 

If you multiple by 10.5 we are way ahead of the England...

Pubs are still full thick ****#rs

Just now, NATH said:

Hi

I could be interested in all of your marvel coins 

also 5 / 2018 Rectangle dragons and 5 / 2019 Rectangle dragons 

Right please have a look online (reputable dealers only) for the cheapest IN STOCK price for the pieces you want and show me the site. I will match them. If you cannot find any in stock anywhere let me know but beware they will have premium.

I should have specified delivered, as I dont charge the £20 delivery charge the EU/US companies do and nor do I charge for currency conversion. I assume you just used a google converter to get the figure, yeah it don't work like that mate.Change the currency on the website to see what they charge in pounds, then add the delivery cost to get the actual price. @NATH

They also have to be in stock (i did mention this) as dealers do not update their prices when there is no stock. Eu mint does not have any 2018 rectangle bars. JM bullion also does not have any 2019 rectangle bars in stock. I think you will find the actual price of the bars to be alot higher than what you think you've found.

When you've found something that satisfies this criteria, i will beat their price.

Hope that helps.

1 hour ago, NATH said:

New to this will wait till you put up prices sorry

ive never used a google converter never payed 20 pound delivery or ever payed any VAT in over 40 years to be honest with you I see your very busy if you do get around to putting a price on them or have a figure you know I’m keen 👍

Have you ever purchased coins from Europe or USA? I also have never paid that extortionate delivery fees as I've always purchased above the free delivery threshold usually 5k euro.

Give me some time to do this.

1 hour ago, shylok86 said:

is it possible to get a new summary of what you have left ? the chaos is hurting my ocd :P

please ofcourse :)

The silver or gold? I'm going to make a new post for the silver. As for the gold, if you check my first post, I have crossed all the ones that have been sold already. I have all my silver left because I haven't priced it. Only the 5Oz prey bar is sold.

9 hours ago, RisinSun said:

I should have specified delivered, as I dont charge the £20 delivery charge the EU/US companies do and nor do I charge for currency conversion. I assume you just used a google converter to get the figure, yeah it don't work like that mate.Change the currency on the website to see what they charge in pounds, then add the delivery cost to get the actual price. @NATH

They also have to be in stock (i did mention this) as dealers do not update their prices when there is no stock. Eu mint does not have any 2018 rectangle bars. JM bullion also does not have any 2019 rectangle bars in stock. I think you will find the actual price of the bars to be alot higher than what you think you've found.

When you've found something that satisfies this criteria, i will beat their price.

Hope that helps.

I dont understand. The delivery cost is an additional charge that has nothing to do with the price of the stock a dealer carries. Can we not work out delivery costs on an individual basis?

For example, I would be happy to take all your kangaroos as mentioned previously. GS.be has these at £15.02 each.But they insist on huge deliver fees to cover themselves with insurance. And they charge a card use fee. 

You dont have to do either of these things. So is it possible to set the price to match those shown online and then sort postage?

If falling into loss territory is an issue then we can talk about that too. You dont want to set a price but you know what price you will break even at? 

Im not trying to cause any issues, I actually trying to ask questions I know alot of us will now have. Cheers

41 minutes ago, StackerNoob said:

I dont understand. The delivery cost is an additional charge that has nothing to do with the price of the stock a dealer carries. Can we not work out delivery costs on an individual basis?

For example, I would be happy to take all your kangaroos as mentioned previously. GS.be has these at £15.02 each.But they insist on huge deliver fees to cover themselves with insurance. And they charge a card use fee. 

You dont have to do either of these things. So is it possible to set the price to match those shown online and then sort postage?

If falling into loss territory is an issue then we can talk about that too. You dont want to set a price but you know what price you will break even at? 

Im not trying to cause any issues, I actually trying to ask questions I know alot of us will now have. Cheers

I understand what you mean, I just cannot compete with these EU dealers, I will fall into loss. I would recommend buying from them over me. I want to match or slightly undercut the dealers but with their delivery costs in consideration because you will have to pay for that if you purchase from them. 

I'm sorry, but yes you are right, I want to make a small profit on these coins. You have not caused any issue with your questions and I appreciate you taking the time to ask this.

@StackerNoob much love bro.

48 minutes ago, shylok86 said:

gold , i know you marked off the sold ones but it was bit scattered and as i wrote my ocd was giving me trouble , if you are too busy or if its too much of a time investment ill swallow the pill , i have sent you a pm also

I was keeping them up to remind myself of what's sold and not, but dude you're right I'm going to delete the ones that have sold.

15 hours ago, RisinSun said:

I was keeping them up to remind myself of what's sold and not, but dude you're right I'm going to delete the ones that have sold.

Well you made the right decision to sell over the weekend if prices right now are anything to go by 😂 

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

Just in today from APMEX - 

" Silver fell to an 11-year low, sinking to $12.90 an ounce "

Seems a bad time to be selling silver but everyone has their reasons.
Sorry to be commenting here but you might wish to reconsider as reading earlier comments you are trying to cover your costs or scrape a small margin.
Good luck but the sharks are circling.

On 16/03/2020 at 14:52, Pete said:

Just in today from APMEX - 

" Silver fell to an 11-year low, sinking to $12.90 an ounce "

Seems a bad time to be selling silver but everyone has their reasons.
Sorry to be commenting here but you might wish to reconsider as reading earlier comments you are trying to cover your costs or scrape a small margin.
Good luck but the sharks are circling.

I have removed my silver. Thanks @Pete Ive been watching spot like a hawk. Apologies to all interested in my premium pieces, with spot this low, the world is your oyster.

GOLD GRIFFIN SOLD

Archived