• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Selling Full Gold Stack - Massive Price Reductions!

RisinSun

NOTE: As I have found out today whilst at the post office making the RMSD for the rectangle bar for @InvestInCoins888, The delivery was going to be made for Monday unless an extra £4 or so was paid for Saturday (tomorrow) delivery. If anyone is ordering anything from me today, please be aware of this additional cost. I am now in the process of pricing up all the silver, this will be mind numbing as i scourer through multiple websites most of which no longer stock these silver pieces. Roll on the Joe Rogan podcasts, Ill start with Alex Jones :P

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Announcement:

Guys I'm so sorry, those who are interested in my silver, I'm sure you are aware that the prices are crashing, currently at the time of writing it has dropped 80p per Oz. On some of these pieces I will barely make a profit making it pointless to sell.

For now what I will do is use the stable weekend spot value to get a spot +% premium for all my pieces. However I will not list a price till I understand what's going on with the spot price.

I hope you all understand why I have to do this and I am sorry to the many of you who have messaged and have waited patiently for me to get my finger out me bum. 

Announcement:

@InvestInCoins888 Has now received the Rectangle Dragon and has signed for it. Now awaiting payment which was agreed to be paid when he had received the bar.

Confirmed receipt of payment from @InvestInCoins888 thank you for your business and don't forget to leave me feedback, you have purchased my favourite piece of my collection.

18 minutes ago, Viga said:

Pretty sure 29600 it’s more around 75% of the spot... I hope he meant 39600!

No lol, I meant that we bought the gold bar for 29600. Actually on my way to Birmingham now to sell it thanks to @ilovesilverireallydo who got me a nice hookup. I was offered 97.5 from Atkinson but thanks to this lovely fella and his dealer, I was able to get 98% plus 100% for my 5 Lunar coins which no one has shown any interest.

Thanks Rich

1 hour ago, RisinSun said:

No lol, I meant that we bought the gold bar for 29600. Actually on my way to Birmingham now to sell it thanks to @ilovesilverireallydo who got me a nice hookup. I was offered 97.5 from Atkinson but thanks to this lovely fella and his dealer, I was able to get 98% plus 100% for my 5 Lunar coins which no one has shown any interest.

Thanks Rich

Happy for you my friend!

3 hours ago, MSE97 said:

Hey man, do you have 1/2oz or 1/4oz gold coins (24k) up for sale?

I have 2 quarter ounce coins but they are at a high premium dude.

It's the Lion and Griffin. Have a look at the first page I think it's like 380 and 365 respectively for the Lion and Griffin.

Hey Guys. I think I will make a separate post for the silver. Again all the pieces of my silver are still available and is listed on the first page as a long list. Only the prey 5Oz bars are sold.

Second I haven't had time to price it, and thanks to the spot price dip, it stopped me from pricing some. 

Lastly it's my final day off holiday before I return to work and I would like to spend time with loved ones. Next week as spot prices shift and I understand whats up, I will create a new sale post for my silcer collection alright guys. So there will be no mix up and I will clearly label the first post of what's available and what's sold.

Archived