• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

completed March/April 2020 Incentive - Prizes for members who list the most for sale listings (USA & Canada)

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver

This competition / prize draw has now ended. Please congratulate the winners :) 

• Founder & Administrator

The top 4 members with the most amount of genuine for sale listings will WIN prizes!

How it works:

Members will receive 1 point for every qualifying "for sale" or "for sale or exchange" or "for auction" listing, listed in March/April 2020 (forum London time), that is also posted in this topic below. Items that are withdrawn by the seller will not be awarded a point. The members with the most amount of points at the end of the April 2020 will win :) 

In the event of a tie, members will be assigned a number by @ChrisSilver and a random number generator will be used to select who wins which prize.

Terms & Conditions: Items listed must be genuine items for sale, members found breaching this may be disqualified from this and all future incentives/prize draws. This incentive is for items listed in the USA & Canada section, with a minimum asking price of $50 or more (or an auction final selling price of $50 or more) Items must be listed at genuine fair market asking prices and be genuine items for sale. Listings are not automatically awarded a point, we will only award eligible listings a point that are posted below in this topic. This topic will lock at the end of 1st June 2020 forum London time (allowing time to post any eligible listings that were listed in April 2020 into this topic) listings must be posted in March or April 2020 (as per forum London time.) We may ask for evidence that posts that are marked completed were genuine sales, this is to stop members from deliberately incorrectly labelling withdrawn listings as completed to still get a point.

As per usual forum rules only items located in the USA & Canada can be listed for sale in the USA & Canada sale section.

The prizes:
1st place - The member with the most listings will win a 2oz Queens Beast Bull coin! (With a special thanks to @Lr103)

2nd place - The member with the 2nd highest amount of listings will win a $20 USD Amazon.com mailed gift card.

3rd place - The member with the 3rd highest amount of listings will win a $10 USD Amazon.com mailed gift card.

4th place - The member with the 4th highest amount of listings will win a $5 USD Amazon.com e-gift card.

1st place prize:

image.png.ee2860e2d43975e2c6f8ec6966f9e036.png

image.png.3cee5879753ccbdbc9ae3eed6d9f7c09.png
(Both sides show for illustration purposes, the winner will get 1x coin)

(The below prizes are the intended style of gift card - however the actual gift card sent may vary depending on Amazon.com stock)

2nd place prize $20 gift card:
2ndprize.jpg

3rd place prize $10:

3rd prize.jpg

4th place prize $5 e-gift card:
4th prize.png

Remember that prizes are awarded in order of who lists the most eligible listings :)  

To help us count the total amount of listings from each member, each time you post an eligible listing please include a link below to each listing and the total number of eligible listings you have made. e.g. "5 total listings" You may wish to edit your initial post each time rather than posting an additional post, this will help us to check through the totals easier :) 

We will try to keep a running total scoreboard in this topic and try to update at least weekly (note that the final scores will change if any eligible listings is then withdrawn)

Good luck and let the competition begin....

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

This incentive is now available for entry, please enter your eligible listings below :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Draw extended until end of April 2020, to allow more entries :) 

Discounts / Offers

• 2 weeks later...

@Rmust619 did you just enter the same entry there accidentally again? The one titled "4.709 OZT hand poured silver bar Rare-Mettle"

Discounts / Offers

4 hours ago, ChrisSilver said:

@Rmust619 did you just enter the same entry there accidentally again? The one titled "4.709 OZT hand poured silver bar Rare-Mettle"

Oops . For some reason it copied the old post again . I will try to erase that part ( fixed it )

• 3 weeks later...

Winners announced: 
1st place - The member with the most listings will win a 2oz Queens Beast Bull coin! (With a special thanks to @Lr103)
The WINNER is @Rmust619 with 8 total listings, please PM your shipping address for your price to @Lr103

2nd place - The member with the 2nd highest amount of listings will win a $20 USD Amazon.com mailed gift card.
@ZatStackz wins 2nd place with 3 listings, please PM @ChrisSilver with your shipping address!

3rd place - The member with the 3rd highest amount of listings will win a $10 USD Amazon.com mailed gift card.
@Lr103 wins 3rd place, please PM me your shipping address! 

4th place - no winner as only 3 entries 

Discounts / Offers

That was exciting !!! I don’t own any of the queens beasts yet . Can’t wait . Thank you for putting on the contest  and making the forum so much fun . 

• ChrisSilver locked, unlocked and unpinned this topic

Archived