• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Hi + Silver-to-Go

Bibbs

Hi All,  thought I'd say hi to everyone and introduce myself. 

I've owned a little gold for a couple of years now, one Britannia and two Sovereigns, I've been thinking about buying silver but was put of by the VAT, but with a little research I discovered it's possible to buy it vat free ( I think???) 

I'm just about to place an order with Silver-to-go, and I just wanted to check I'm not being scammed etc. 

Any advice is greatly appreciated. 

STG are fine! Never had an issue with them and have been around for years! 

Yes it will be VAT free but the postage can be costly but if you buy at least 25oz it’s still a lot cheaper than buying from a UK dealer. 👍🏻 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

2 minutes ago, MancunianStacker said:

STG are fine! Never had an issue with them and have been around for years! 

Thanks, they seem to way cheaper than others including EuropeanMint so I was naturally suspicious. 

You anywhere near Urmston? I've moved now but that's where I grow up. 

4 minutes ago, Bibbs said:

Thanks, they seem to way cheaper than others including EuropeanMint so I was naturally suspicious. 

You anywhere near Urmston? I've moved now but that's where I grow up. 

Hey pal! No worries. I paid them via BACs each time too. You can pay via CC for the protection but they charge to use a credit card.

I’m up Bury way now but I’m originally from Failsworth.

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

1 minute ago, MancunianStacker said:

Hey pal! No worries. I paid them via BACs each time too. You can pay via CC for the protection but they charge to use a credit card.

I’m up Bury way now but I’m originally from Failsworth.

Yes, I'll be paying by Bacs on Monday, am buying 25 maples, I bet maple syrup would be nice on a quality Bury black pudding🤔

I don't usually find STG the cheapest. Have a look on GoldSilver.be, probably will be even cheaper.... currently £407.00 on STG for 25 Maples,  £389 on GS.be

GS is still cheaper despite the more expensive shipping. Just means you ought to buy 2 tubes instead of 1!!!

Archived