• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

for sale 1 oz gold Clarence bulls £1290 inc special delivery

silverroller

19 minutes ago, Dobber said:

Lol, I like your optimism, I'd say you've got two chances, Bob Hope & No Hope & Bob Hope has left the building 😂

After a gold Bull there is always a gold Bear. Price of Gold is going up by the day but it will get to a point where sooner or later it will come down (and what goes up always comes down). All the expert millionaires never buy gold when it goes up. They always wait when it goes down and then they buy lots of it. We commoners are doing exactly the opposite. We buy when it is expensive and are not be able to sell it when it is cheap as will be selling at a loss. That is the reason why when gold goes up you see some people selling 100's of 1oz gold coins (and they always sell because of people like me). In November 2018 (date of the coin) gold was at £900 at ounce and I did not buy them but now when spot is almost at £1270 I am trying to buy this coin like I am possessed. If I made any of you an offer on any of your gold coins, please remind me what I just wrote.:D:D:D

Hi Jason, I was confident you would sell that coin even for £1300. 😆😃😁

They are beatifull coins. It's just my nature to always try to haggle. I don't feel good if I can get the price down (even just 1 pound) even if I am already getting a bargain. Thank God you did not agreed as it would have left me totally skinned for the next month and I actually need to buy a car and pay for the insurance. I just don't known when to stop buying gold. I think I need to concentrate more on fractional gold. You are a hard person to negotiate with. Congratulations on the sale. Thanks for taking your time to reply as I am aware you are a busy person. Have a nice weekend. Regards.

Juan

Archived