• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Looking to buy : Bullion Gold full sovereigns

Jvw

Looking to buy some more bullion gold full sovereigns. Interested in all years but ideally looking for these years 1902, 1903 and 1905. 1914 to 1917. 1957 and 1959. And 1962 till 1966. 

If you have some available and willing to ship to the Netherlands please get in touch. 

Done some good deals on this forum already.

Cheers,

J

3 hours ago, Jvw said:

And still on the lookout for some sovereigns.

Interested in all bullion but ideally in these years 1902, 1903 and 1905. 1914 to 1917. 1957 and 1959. And 1962 till 1966. 

So, this is probably not helpful, but just in case: Since I would use any money from selling Sovereigns to buy Sovereigns, I'm not interested in selling unless you'd pay unreasonably high prices. But there are a few Sovereigns that I am looking for myself, and perhaps you have one of those twice, so perhaps we could exchange them. Should there be a significant value discrepancy it could be settled with cash in addition. Might mostly make sense if you live in the Randstad or Zuid-Holland, in which case we might be able to avoid postnl.

So, just a long shot. I have the 1902, 1957, and 1962 that I'd be willing to part with. Nothing special about them, just the years you mentioned.
Here's a list of what I'm looking for; and I realise some of them are too rare:
- I start with something realistic: Full Sovereign with portrait by Ian Rank-Broadly (1998-2015), including the 2012 Diamond Jubilee version with Paul Day's design on the reverse, but excluding the 2005 version. If you have the latter, please destroy it.
- "Sydney Mint Australia Back" (Sidney mint 1855-1870)
- Any "Shield Back" (various; 1838-1887 for Victoria; later anniversary editions; of course I wouldn't say no to any full Sovereigns in good condition from before Victoria either, shield or no shield, but that's not going to happen, is it)
- Proof version of any full Sovereign between 1979 and 1984
- Any full Sovereign with portrait by Raphael Maklouf (1985-1997); only proofs were issued, so I know this is unlikely
- I'd also be interested in a Gouden Tientje from 1897 and/or 1898

Archived