• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 9 X pre 1947 50% silver half crowns

Troy77

Hi here I have for auction 125grams of 50% silver in the form of 9 half crowns.

My scales only go up to 100 that's why there is 2 pictures.

If the winner adds a joke to their bid I'll throw in an extra 1.😉

£1 starts the bidding and ends at midnight today.

Current spot price for this amount is just over £27.

Buyer pays postage at level of risk.

Happy Bidding!

IMG_20200202_183311170.jpg

IMG_20200202_183445816.jpg

IMG_20200202_183404654.jpg

IMG_20200202_182945097.jpg

IMG_20200202_182916254.jpg

Added 0 minutes later...

Very symmetrical date😁

Please Find me on Instagram  HERE            

9 minutes ago, PablosGee said:

£21.00 

The rest of my jokes are all NSFW. 

There's one about the similarities of a pizza delivery guy and a gynaecologist ... but you can google that one (at your risk!). 

Lol I personally like my crusts stuffed😁

Please Find me on Instagram  HERE            

£25.01

What do you call a donkey with one 🦵?

A wonkey

(can you tell both my children are under 5?)

Many thanks, Elliot

Check out my ebay store, buy direct and get at least 10% discount. https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/investincoins888

31 pounds and here is your silver joke.

The Lone Ranger was ambushed and captured by an enemy Indian war party.

The Indian Chief proclaims, “So, you are the great Lone Ranger. In honour of the Harvest Festival, you will be executed in three days. But, before I kill you, I will grant you three requests. What is your first request?”

The Lone Ranger responds, “I’d like to speak to my horse.”

The Chief nods and Silver is brought before the Lone Ranger, who whispers in Silver’s ear, and the horse gallops away.

Later that evening, Silver returns with a beautiful, naked blonde woman on his back. As the Indian Chief watches, the blonde enters the Lone Ranger’s Tent and spends the night.

The next morning the Indian Chief admits he’s impressed. “You have very fine and loyal horse, but I will still kill you in two days. What is your second request?”

The Lone Ranger again asks to speak to his horse. Silver is brought to him, and he again whispers in the horse’s ear.

As before, Silver takes off across the plains and disappears over the horizon. Later that evening, to the Chief’s surprise, Silver again returns, this time with a naked brunette, even more attractive than the blonde. She enters the Lone Ranger’s tent and spends the night.

The following morning the Indian Chief is again impressed. “You are indeed a man of many talents, but I still kill you tomorrow.

“What is your last request?” The Lone Ranger responds,” I’d like to speak to my horse….ALONE.”

The Chief is curious, but he agrees, and Silver is brought to the Lone Ranger’s tent.

Once they’re alone, the Lone Ranger grabs Silver by both ears, looks him square in the eye and says:

“For the last time listen very carefully………. . BRING POSSE!!!!”

See the link below to my coin dedicated YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC32DEmDzkaZCBTBVTDiYr0A

• 1 month later...

Archived