• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

    Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

  • Join The Silver Forum

    The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 7000+ members.

Recommended Posts

On 06/02/2020 at 11:52, BackyardBullion said:

To anyone that places an order:

We are dealing with saying goodbye to our dog right now so replying to emails and messages is not on my priority list.

We will reply to any messages and emails in time.

Thank you for understanding.

So sorry !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zhoutonged said:

It will tell you on the coin description, if not it will come in a coin flip.

Or a baggy. Usually the proof or premium BU come in caps and the cheap bullion (britts, maples etc) come in baggys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi again 

Just to make sure I'm doing this right, I ordered on Europeanmint and used the forum byb code and the storage group order, all paid for, I sent my order to byb via email, do I get a response once the forum order is sent to byb or should I get something before the order is sent? 

 

Cheers guys and girls 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DanielIrwin1987 said:

Hi again 

Just to make sure I'm doing this right, I ordered on Europeanmint and used the forum byb code and the storage group order, all paid for, I sent my order to byb via email, do I get a response once the forum order is sent to byb or should I get something before the order is sent? 

 

Cheers guys and girls 

@BackyardBullion 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DanielIrwin1987 said:

Hi again 

Just to make sure I'm doing this right, I ordered on Europeanmint and used the forum byb code and the storage group order, all paid for, I sent my order to byb via email, do I get a response once the forum order is sent to byb or should I get something before the order is sent? 

 

Cheers guys and girls 

Hi Daniel, I am working through a backlog of emails after a tough week - if you can email me again then it will be seen quicker I think 

But, if anyone else has a similar situation we run reports from the EU mint order system to capture everyone who uses the codes and then we can link up when the time comes for shipping.

Nobody is ever left behind, fear not!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

Hi Daniel, I am working through a backlog of emails after a tough week - if you can email me again then it will be seen quicker I think 

But, if anyone else has a similar situation we run reports from the EU mint order system to capture everyone who uses the codes and then we can link up when the time comes for shipping.

Nobody is ever left behind, fear not!

Hi byb 

Thanks for the reply, just wanted to ask to make sure I did everything right :) first group order so was alittle unsure. Have just received your email :) Many thanks for everyone's help

 

Dan 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So looking at buying some 2020 Britannia’s but prices look really high? At over £18 each . Other places have them under £16. Kind of defeats the saving on postage? Is there a discount on the prices?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BarryJinx said:

So looking at buying some 2020 Britannia’s but prices look really high? At over £18 each . Other places have them under £16. Kind of defeats the saving on postage? Is there a discount on the prices?

Look at the price in Euros, not Pounds and do a conversion. Works out at about £15.50 per coin before shipping costs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.