• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

completed February 2020 - List an item and WIN

• Founder & Administrator

The prize

1 oz Silver Round - U.S. Assay Office

assay.jpg

How to enter

To qualify for entry all you need to do is post a qualifying item for sale in the USA and Canada trade section and enter this draw by commenting below, minimum for sale price/value of item $10, no limit on entries per member. Listings must be a genuine for sale listings with realistic asking prices, we may remove listings that we do not think are genuine.

Entry for “for sale” or “for sale or exchange”  or “for exchange” listings. Note that “wanted” topics are not included.

Please comment below with the ticket number and a link to your listing.  

Additional info 

Entry closes end of February 2020 (as per forum London time) when this topic will auto lock. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

@ChrisSilverThanks for doing this and helping to promote the forum in the USA.  I hope it takes off here!  I'm a noob to the Forum.  Are there any threads that do a step by step guide to post a sale on here?  Or one that walks through how selling works on the site?  Is it all just privately arranged in private messages between seller/buyer? I really want to post something to enter the contest and as I understand it, if it sells you're doing $10 give aways too. Thanks!

14 hours ago, Gutzin said:

@ChrisSilverThanks for doing this and helping to promote the forum in the USA.  I hope it takes off here!  I'm a noob to the Forum.  Are there any threads that do a step by step guide to post a sale on here?  Or one that walks through how selling works on the site?  Is it all just privately arranged in private messages between seller/buyer? I really want to post something to enter the contest and as I understand it, if it sells you're doing $10 give aways too. Thanks!

I have copied the Quickstart guide and made a USA & Canada version here:

Just to confirm the $10 incentive was in January and has ended, however we do have this current incentive (in this topic here) whereby you could win a 1oz Silver Coin, you just need to list an item for sale and post the ticket number in here. Full details at the top of this topic. 

Should you have anymore questions please send me a private message and I will be glad to help :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Topic updated with this months prize :) 

Discounts / Offers

There is still time to enter this prize draw, all you need to do is list an item for sale on the forum before the end of February 2020 and paste the link into this topic for a chance to win :) 

Please refer to original post for full Terms & Conditions 

Discounts / Offers

On 10/02/2020 at 03:57, Rmust619 said:

ticket #3

Congratulations @Rmust619, you are the winner of this Incentive! Please PM me @Lr103 as he is dispatching the prize on behalf of TSF :)

Screenshot 2020-03-04 at 21.02.55.png

Discounts / Offers

Archived