• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

World of Dragons - 6th & Final Issue of the Series

NeutronJack

1 hour ago, ZatStackz said:

I like it.  A fitting last piece.

1 hour ago, Jamesd said:

Not been a fan of this series but I gotta say that is a very good looking piece of silver. I may have to pick this one up 😃

@ZatStackz @Jamesd

I agree ... at first sight, this looks to be a marked improvement on some of the earlier releases in the series.

NeutronJack

Definitely pleased with the look of it so far, if it's as much better "in the flesh" as the Norse was then it will be a great series finish and a good series overall - I found the Indian a bit underwhelming and the Chinese triggers a little OCD  with its lack if name on the round!

Seems I'm the first one who doesn't like it that much. The cobra/scorpion/Apophis inspiration is understandable, but I prefer "traditional" looking dragons. Nevertheless, I'm still looking forward to seeing it "in the flesh", the coin has a lot of details, so I might change my mind. I was wondering when they'll release the final coin just recently, so thank you for sharing the pic! 

55 minutes ago, Seth said:

If this is a six coin series - I think I might have the first four coins in the series, then why was an official box for them released that holds 12 coins?

World of Dragons silver coin series box

Hi @Seth

Just an assumption on my part, but probably a cynical marketing ploy on the part of Provident to ‘encourage’ collectors of this series to pick up the entire 6-coin series in copper, as well as silver. So, space for 12 coins in total.

NeutronJack

1 minute ago, NeutronJack said:

Hi @Seth

Just an assumption on my part, but probably a cynical marketing ploy on the part of Provident to ‘encourage’ collectors of this series to pick up the entire 6-coin series in copper, as well as silver. So, space for 12 coins in total.

NeutronJack

I didn't know they also made them available in copper as well, though I don't personally see a point in buying copper by the ounce, more like kilogram if not tonne if you intend to speculate on the price of copper

Archived