• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver giveaway! Children with cancer UK 2020

Wackattak924

Hi guys. 

After last years successful fundraiser I have signed up for another ultra challenge with the aim to raise £800 for children with cancer. 

Last years giveaway was very successful and raised £810!! This total was almost completely thanks to you guys here on the forum. 

This year I will be taking on the 104km trail around the Isle of Wight with a completion time of under 20 hours!! Training has been hardcore to ensure I don't fall short as I did last year. 

I will be hosting a giveaway and will be organising prizes in the coming weeks. Last year members here were very generous and helped make what was initially a humble giveaway into quite the event. So if anyone has any silver they would like to donate to the giveaway it would be greatly appreciated. 

For those that have joined since my last fundraiser please take a look at how things went last year Here

I am open to ideas on how to improve on last year so if anyone has any to contribute I'm all ears. 

Hopefully this will be as successful as last year. 

Thanks to all that suporped this great cause last year and in advance to all that support this year effort 👍

To donate please click the link below. 

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/Danielbateman2

15790410023097072237650102214477.thumb.jpg.e9ba081b55978aaba522d14de578dc84.jpg

On 18/01/2020 at 17:32, Wackattak924 said:

Some beautiful giveaway prizes arrived today. Donated very kindly by @Jamesd2 Perth mint kookaburra's. (pics to follow) 

Thank you @Jamesd

IMG_20200122_071622.thumb.jpg.4dc8982ba4cf356f6e8933713852dea3.jpg

Thank you @Jamesd.

Over the next few weeks more prizes will be arriving some are a mystery even to me. However over the next week I will probably be silent as I am away on phase 1 training with the army reserve. 

@ChrisSIlver would it be possible to pin this thread like last year?

As yet I haven't announced a date for the give away so......... 29th of April I will draw the winners of the prizes. The cut of time will be 1200 on that day. 

Same criteria as last year any donations need to contain your forum name and TSF in the comments box. 

Thank you all 😊

• Founder & Administrator

Topic pinned 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Prize pot update. 

A 2019 MS70 Chinese panda and a 2013 MS70 Chinese panda donated very kindly by @Agpanda.

Thank you @Agpandathey are beautiful.

Also a 2015 1/2 ounce Australian koala very kindly donated by @SmallSilverStacker.

Thank you @SmallSilverStackerit's a beautiful coin.

15797568455175830218812857696298.thumb.jpg.2ad3f4ae8d2bd93fb5cc9b1553517cb9.jpg

15797568942313998601014525540577.thumb.jpg.9acc391ad32357124c68212ad941d89c.jpg

Thank you all for your donations and support for this great cause. 

59 minutes ago, Oldun said:

@Wackattak924 You might want to make it a bit clearer that people need to click on the link you provided to be able to donate money directly.

Thank you @Oldun that is a very good point I will update My original post.

Also I will add it here for anyone picking up from here. 

To donate directly please follow this link - https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/Danielbateman2

Yeah training with the pros now lol. It's my inspiration to cut the finish time from 24hrs to 20 hours.  Done lots of training to get where I am now. A year ago I was walking marathons in train for my walk this year I'm running marathons so feeling great and well up for the challenge 😊

If you don’t mind some advice, I would put the link near or at the beginning of the first post. People have short attention spans these days and you are doing something very very difficult....and even harder than last year.....and literally two years of life in the making !

If there were any way for sellers or buyers to read a banner on the sales thread in the run up to your remarkable attempt, encouraging a buyer towards this thread to donate, say, 2% or whatever they would like, I would be all for it.

@ChrisSIlver

Archived