• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Goldsilver.be??

Guest922

14 minutes ago, Megan656 said:

I would use goldsilver.be all day long over europeanmint - mainly for the fact that the EM prices are higher due to paying a 5% commission anytime someone uses a BYB “discount” code.

Do you really think all the positive YouTube pumping videos done by a particular forum member are for free??

makes me sick the lack of transparency 

I can understand why you are in favour of gold silver.be. Your post is very similar in style to their customer service! 

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

1 hour ago, Stu said:

I can understand why you are in favour of gold silver.be. Your post is very similar in style to their customer service! 

That's just a dig at him not helping me with my question. So have you had problems with them? 

33 minutes ago, Guest922 said:

That's just a dig at him not helping me with my question. So have you had problems with them? 

I had a very unprofessional reply to an email enquiry from them. Problems was resolved in the end however I will not be placing any more orders with them due to this. Hope thus helps😀

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

5 minutes ago, Stu said:

I had a very unprofessional reply to an email enquiry from them. Problems was resolved in the end however I will not be placing any more orders with them due to this. Hope thus helps😀

Yes thank you 👍

I have used both several times, with no real problems. Had to wait a few weeks for an order that included the new queens beasts from GS.BE that worried me a little (but wouldn’t have been their fault). Prices vary between the two, depending on what I’m after Influences who I buy from.

GS.be is alright, as long as you don't need their customer service. ;)

So I'd recommend you to order coins they actually have in stock, and as far as I have experienced with the two orders I have placed with them, they'll ship quickly, and with good quality stuff.

Gs.be are an OK outfit. As with most companies some good and some bad. I've had some trouble with atties, chards, euromint, silver to go and coin invest in the past but nothing to stop me using any of these companies. Really what i comes down to what you want and price. Gs have good prices on mid range priced metals for a mix for collector/flipper and euromint for the the stackers of which i'm both.

Archived