• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Worried about my order with European Mint

exxs1

Hi guys,

I've been saving a lot and was putting most of my cash into silver for 2019...accumulating monthly orders with European Mint since they had been reported to have the best service out there.

At the end of the year I happily decided to contact them to arrange delivery for my order. It's been about 10 days since then. I only received two emails from them, the last one of which was on Friday saying "We will do our best to arrange shipment today. The beginning of next week everything will be normal"..

They gave me some sh*t like shortage of people etc. but I can see they keep uploading and advertising new products...

I've tried to call like 10 times but they hang up on me. I've emailed 3 or 4 times since yesterday but there is no response.

Has anyone had any experience? 

I checked them carefully and they must be legit but I don't know what to think any more.

I planned to have my silver by mid January and that seems less and less likely to happen!

I can't believe they have been unable to arrange delivery for over a week now...Never happened before with a bullion company.

We've just had the busiest time of the year and most people have only gone back to work this week.

I wouldn't worry about it, if they say shipment could be the beginning of this week, then it probably will be.

Salut si bine ai venit :),

I received my order from EuropeanMint today, just a couple of hours ago...

Ordered before Christmas (on December 23rd) a 1 kilo silver coin from Perth (will post a picture in Today I received once I get home ;))

Everything was perfect for me: they've used UPS as a carrier, the package was bullet proof and the condition of the coin is top.

I paid quite a lot for shipping, but this is because of my stupidity for not knowing how to properly use the BYB discount code... now I know, and I will order from them for sure.

I have 100+ oz of silver banked with them ready to be shipped as soon as the 10oz canadian maple coin is available. 

I have no real worries about them not delivering because they and we both don't know how brexit will effect us longterm and they wouldn't want to leave a sour taste in anyones mouth

@CeaiuIt is somewhat comforting to hear that someone received their product..

@SilverPirate007I don't even wanna think about this..I did not use that due to the high fees. Premiums and shipping add enough burden on this investment class. I really feel it's unfair how

hard it is for Europeans to invest in silver (compared to the US).

@Mark10110I hope you are not pressured by time because I really wanted my staff by mid January. I would never imagine they email me twice for 9 days and respond at all for the past 4 days...It really smells fishy to me. My last order was paid and banked around Christmas, and they were quick enough to respond then despite it being a holiday season. 

@Mark10110I tried to call them 9 times today. No one would pick up. 

Anyways, they just emailed me back and sent the invoice for shipping. They apologized for the lack of communication with a 15 euro voucher code, which is not much but it shows that customer satisfaction is likely important to them!

Good luck to everyone with their investment!

1 minute ago, exxs1 said:

@Mark10110I tried to call them 9 times today. No one would pick up. 

Anyways, they just emailed me back and sent the invoice for shipping. They apologized for the lack of communication with a 15 euro voucher code, which is not much but it shows that customer satisfaction is likely important to them!

Good luck to everyone with their investment!

I never had any doubt you would get the items, Like everyone said its the xmas period this monday would have been the week everyones back to work plus the amount of people who got money for xmas who would be putting in orders not just in the UK but outside UK. Like I said no one knows what terms we are leaving the UK so they don't want to leave a bad taste in anyones mouth. Outside of brexit I would still be using them to buy gold with my crypto profits to avoid paying..... ummm.... 

you get the idea

46 minutes ago, Mark10110 said:

I never had any doubt you would get the items, Like everyone said its the xmas period this monday would have been the week everyones back to work plus the amount of people who got money for xmas who would be putting in orders not just in the UK but outside UK. Like I said no one knows what terms we are leaving the UK so they don't want to leave a bad taste in anyones mouth. Outside of brexit I would still be using them to buy gold with my crypto profits to avoid paying..... ummm.... 

you get the idea

Lol. 

By the way, since I am in the company of some silver enthusiasts, I am going to arise a totally different issue that has made me uneasy at times.

Does anyone know what happened to Liberty Silver? Back in the days, like 2014-2015, I started with them and I have about 4-5kg from them but then they got shut down. 

Officially, it is because of VAT evasion but I was curious if anyone knew anything more. Hopefully, we did not end up with fake silver. I tested most of the coins with a small magnet and it 'slided'. 

Uhh...it's hard to be a silver buyer in Europe. I really hope we have the same level of access as US citizens one day. However, it seems doubtful.

• Founder & Administrator

Some countries still have seasonal holiday, for example in Russia today 7th January is Christmas Day. I believe there are 16th countries who have an Orthodox Christmas today.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

56 minutes ago, exxs1 said:

Does anyone know what happened to Liberty Silver? Back in the days, like 2014-2015, I started with them and I have about 4-5kg from them but then they got shut down. 

Officially, it is because of VAT evasion but I was curious if anyone knew anything more. Hopefully, we did not end up with fake silver. I tested most of the coins with a small magnet and it 'slided'. 

Swedish Tax Authority won at court twice. I think Liberty has thrown in the towel after taking them back to court a couple of times. No mention of anything dodgy other than pure VAT evasion. 

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

8 hours ago, Ceaiu said:

for not knowing how to properly use the BYB discount code... now I know, and I will order from them for sure.

Good eve. Please, this discount code may be it is available for anyone? In a positive case, where can I find it? Thanks!

6 hours ago, jwcorreu said:

Good eve. Please, this discount code may be it is available for anyone? In a positive case, where can I find it? Thanks!

BYB50%OFF - discount code for shipping - 50% off, thx to @BackyardBullion

Archived