• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Harrington and Byrne

Ranks1970

31 minutes ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

Mines been on order 4 day’s already. They said delivery in 7-10 days... She wasn’t happy seeing that they had closed my previous ac for over ordering the £229 sovs last year. I did say that their tncs said 3 each year for 2019 sovs so I am still in my rights to order 3 2020 ones. 
if you notice the 2020 ones don’t specify limit on year but on 3 Sovereigns now lol. 

Hi I noticed that just to ask as a newbie does that mean you can only buy three Sov per year ?

or just three 2020 ? 

Thanks 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Dobber said:

Just placed an order, still at £279, not often you can buy under spot, junk mail or not I'm in 😊

You sometimes can with this lot...worth reading previous threads on here as to perhaps why, as mentioned/linked to before...

12 hours ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

Just three bullion sovs a year now. Used to be limited to three sovs per offer

It may have been more in previous years, but as of the initial 2019 Sov offer was three per household per year of each bullion coin.

12 minutes ago, Ranks1970 said:

I just got a call from Harrington and Byrne about me ordering the 2020 Sov  sayIng I should upgrade my order to the proof Sov as would be better and I could pay monthly. Wow 

I think that is their way if that was your first purchase. Certainly tried it on with me too.

Next comes the barrage of junk mail 'offers'! 

1 hour ago, Derv said:

I think that is their way if that was your first purchase. Certainly tried it on with me too.

Next comes the barrage of junk mail 'offers'! 

Yes it was my first order and he said he would send me some offers in the post LOL 

Just got my first bit of junk mail and I have not even got my sovs yet.  Apparently I going to get a call from my very own account manager.  Im sooooo excited.....  Im hoping they will offer me a sov for 2k that is super awesome and will be worth like lots of money in the future.

20 minutes ago, ChrisF said:

Just got my first bit of junk mail and I have not even got my sovs yet.  Apparently I going to get a call from my very own account manager.  Im sooooo excited.....  Im hoping they will offer me a sov for 2k that is super awesome and will be worth like lots of money in the future.

Got my call today from my very own account manger who will be dealing with me from now on lol .😂

The two I ordered  @£267 each (price when they were first advertised) arrived today, wish I had ordered 3 now!! but happy I got the two at a bargain price.😊

Rob6

19 minutes ago, Ranks1970 said:

Received mine today i will say it comes packed well and comes in nice Harrington and Byrne sleeve I will definitely order from them again 👍🏿

Me too, 3 x 2020 sov's well packaged and in their own wallet and capsule.  Very nice. 

I also ordered one from seeing this post, I ordered on Tuesday night this week £18 BELOW spot due to US/Iran tensions and it arrived today (Thursday). That’s as good as next day delivery. I was shocked when the postman knocked asking for a signature, I thought “No surely it can’t be the soverign”, the website said up to 10 days.

A 2020 gold sovereign for £279. I’m pleased with the delivery and the nice capsule, sleeve and certificate of authenticity. 😊 I would definitely recommend. Any junk post will be returned to sender or put in the recycling.

Now I’m up to date with my date run of consecutive year sovereigns (I know it’s only just 2020) before I part with my older ones. 😢

3 minutes ago, GrahamDiamond said:

Mine arrived this morning, Ordered on 13/12/19 £267.  They never inform you that your coin has been Dispatched Coinster's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No it would seem they don’t, they didn’t send me an order confirmation email which I found odd. I screenshot the order just in case when I placed it otherwise I’d have had nothing as proof of order.

I received my 2020 sovs today. £279 and free postage is a really good deal. And they make the effort presenting in a capsule and velvet slip with Coa. 

I've always found them to deliver a good service and they've never stopped me buying practically every coin on or under spot. 

Since I first dealt with them back in June, I reckon I've received around 40 letters on expensive paper with postcards of coins available to buy from them at 2-3 times the market value. 

I'd also recommend you don't give them your phone number, because they will ring you up trying to sell you overpriced proofs etc. 

Archived