• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

What’s your 2020 stacking goals

Bouchy5

100 pcs of 1oz Coins - ASE and Brittania

Try and complete the 10z Kookaburra set

Dab into gold i won't be going higher than a few 1/10s and maybe a Sov or two.

IF i manage to get rid of my vintage camera collection I might buy several 1kilo bars

Hoping to buy 1 full sovereign a month for all of 2020, nothing special, just bullion.

Need 11 silver panda's 2000-2008 and 2018-2020.

10oz silver 25th anniversary kookaburra so my 10oz 30th anniversary kook has a pal

Whatever is next in the black flag series

Might also get into silver swans...

Any cheap silver bullion, if its in the £17.50 an ounce region or less, im a buyer, preferably UK CGT free..

Best of luck to everyone, hope you achieve your goals 👍

Simple one here... I'd like to finally get my hands on one or more of the early Canadian gold coins - the $5 and $10 coins minted between 1912 - 1915. I've always loved the design of these going back to when I first developed an interest in coins when I was in my late teens. Its about time I have at least one of each in my collection.

1072-original.jpg

I'm more a collector then a stacker, but for 2020 I want to buy more panda's (gold/ silver) for the collection.

-Older Dutch coins in TOP quality (MS64 > ) 

-Some nice BYB silver

- Any gold/ silver bullion, if there is money left 😉)

I'm definitely looking to buy a 2020 sovereign, plus the two remaining Queen's Beasts in both 1/4 oz and 1 oz gold.

Anything else will depend on what the Royal Mint release.  I will aim to buy any new 1 oz gold bullion coin designs they release (similar to the Oriental Britannias, Two Dragons and Royal Arms coins of the past couple of years).

If' I'm feeling really flush - maybe something that appeals to me from the Great Engravers series in 2 oz gold if I'm able to get one on release.

Probably no silver or platinum this year, but never say never.

I am in two camps the collection and the stacking. Definitely continue to add to the Silver collection of 1 oz proof Queen Beasts series, Landmarks of Britain, Marvel, Rwanda Nautical, Rwanda Africa series, Australian mint deadly creatures series, some Intaglio Mint series and in Gold find 1oz 2001 & 2007 Britannia. When it comes to stacking from the very start set a goal how oz's both in Gold and Silver I would purchase and majority in the Queens Beasts series. Waiting for Royal Mint release design White Horse of Hanover and Gold/Silver prices cool down.

At current spot prices I am in two minds if I should continue stacking.

After diving into PMs in a bit of a headlong rush last year I'm aiming to be a little more considered and selective this year. Couple oz's to add to the gold stack and no more than 100oz silver.

For silver, got the World of Dragons and Queen's Beasts sets to finish off but will be aiming for low premium bullion, either a couple of full 1oz tubes or a foray into 10oz coins. Got a 1kg bag of 90% US constitutional silver on its way for a bit of something different to start the year.

For gold, low premium bullion 0.25oz or sovereigns as I think a larger proportion of fractionals will fit my long-term aims better.

Hope to get first silver bar this year. And some small gold coins when see offer or realistic auction.

But overall, i bet im buying less this year. Car needs some fix in the future, taxing of gas is rising and i need to drive more this year for various reasons.

I’ll be completing the Queen’s Beasts series with the 1/4oz gold White Horse of Hanover coming out in March and the White Greyhound of Richmond in September. The other gold coins I’ll be buying will be three 1oz world gold coins with an optional fourth 1oz world gold coin. I’ll keep my options wide open about what other gold coins to purchase. Unfortunately, I’m curtailing on any silver buys because silver takes up too much space.

• 4 months later...

Id like to be at 1000oz of silver by year end.

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Silver:

-  2020 The giants of the Ice age. 3 each

- 2020 and 2018 trade dollar restrike. Chinesse and French ones. 3 each

-Mandala Lion: 4

-Mandala Rhino 3

- 2019 Celtic animals Fox 2

An gold, numismatic French francs 

Archived