• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Which 2020 silver releases are you looking forward to?

StevenDS

For me personally, I'm looking forward to:

* 1 oz Rectangular Dragon Bar 2020 (Perth Mint)

* 1 oz Dragon & Tortoise 2020 (Perth Mint) 

* 1 oz Korean Tiger 2020 (KOMSCO)

I'm also wondering whether there will be a 1 oz silver Valiant 2020. Given that many dealers have a lot of stock of the 2019 1 oz version and they had a limited mintage of  100K. Eg Goldsilver.be still has over 14K in stock.

It's a late 2019 release and some way or the other I really need to get my hands on one of these American Eagles Enhanced Reverse Proof coins (mintage only 30,000 which is practically nothing for US market):

https://catalog.usmint.gov/american-eagle-2019-one-ounce-silver-enhanced-reverse-proof-coin-19XE.html?cgid=silver-coins#pmax=100.00&pmin=50.00&start=1

52 minutes ago, Ranks1970 said:

I am diffidently looking forward to the last two 2oz Queens Beast as this will be my first full set of coins
Anybody know when these will be realised

QB-Dates.jpeg.df4f020b3a0b9817dfe5491fc4955afe.jpeg

I am hoping that this year the Royal Mint "Valiant" series will have some originality in the year to year design. it looked very lazy to me the 2018 to 2019 design. All that changed was the background, foreground was identical. Anyone know or have a guess when the 2020 Valiant design will be available to view? its not like its already 2020 or is it? What month did the 2019 Valiant come out in 2019?

7 minutes ago, fastlanwan said:

I am hoping that this year the Royal Mint "Valiant" series will have some originality in the year to year design. it looked very lazy to me the 2018 to 2019 design. All that changed was the background, foreground was identical. Anyone know or have a guess when the 2020 Valiant design will be available to view? its not like its already 2020 or is it? What month did the 2019 Valiant come out in 2019?

I only recall the 1 oz version appearing around June. So I assume the 10 oz version was already revealed Q1.

3 minutes ago, StevenDS said:

I only recall the 1 oz version appearing around June. So I assume the 10 oz version was already revealed Q1.

I looked at the Royal Mint web site and only found the 2019, Unless I hit my head as I was viewing the page. Let me know if I am wrong. Thank you

Perth Mint Next Generation. Really eager to see what they come up with for the third coin in the series. They've done the Koala and Saltwater Crocodile. Undoubtedly one of the next two releases will be a Kangaroo and it makes sense for that to be the final coin in the series. Therefore this year's version should be something wacky. I'm guessing it'll be between a Kookaburra, Emu, or a Tasmanian Devil.

Korean Tiger- Loved the 2018 design in both the one and ten ounce coins. I was underwhelmed with the 2019 but fully expect redemption in 2020.

Chiwoo- One of the best series out there.

I'll be interested in what the RCM does as the Predator series is over.  I have yet to see a 2020 10 oz. Magnificent Maple. I really hope they continue those beauties but you just never know when the RCM will discontinue a series.

1 hour ago, fastlanwan said:

I am hoping that this year the Royal Mint "Valiant" series will have some originality in the year to year design. it looked very lazy to me the 2018 to 2019 design. All that changed was the background, foreground was identical.

I like the idea of changing background and hope they will continue this way at least for one year 🙂

my list 🙂

QB 1/4 gold

Black Flag Perth Mint

Dragon Series (&Tortoise) Perth Mint

Big 5 South Africa

already available Opal Lunar 2020 Perth Mint

Shipwrecks Australia RAM

Kookaburra 1oz normal Proof 2020

Ag/Niobium Austria

maybe all last US Silver Eagles before change of design in 2021

On 02/01/2020 at 06:25, GrahamDiamond said:

The White Greyhound of Richmond ( Scooby Doo ) Coinsters !!!!!!!!!!!!

A few tubes of them is the only silver I want to buy this year, I'm actually disappointed it will be released after the Horse of Hanover because I think chances are, silver prices will be considerably higher in autumn than in spring because of the dark economic forecasts for 2020 but maybe silver will first drop before going up, in the beginning economic crisis or maybe it's still till 2021 before it kicks in.

People love dogs and with a decent design it should gain a long lasting premium. I'm even considering all silver versions, proof and 10oz although I currently have no piece of silver bigger than 2oz and don't actually plan to change that. And the one and quarter Oz gold version too, bullion and proof for the one Oz. But it all depends on the silver and gold prices in autumn. If they are too high, I won't get any greyhounds at all.

Archived