• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Shield Cardinal Virtues series 1 oz silver coin

Hennypenny

I hope everyone had a good Christmas!

I need some advice. I bought the Silver Shield Cardinal Virtues series 1 oz silver coin Justice recently and I was wondering if that was the first of the series. I understand Justice, Prudence, Temperance and Courage mark the four essential traits for a virtuous life.

I have seen images of Prudence, but can't find it for sale anywhere.

Does anyone know if any of the other three virtues coins have been released.

I hope to collect all 4 coins from the collection.

s-l300.jpg

Unknown.jpg

Nice set. The first three have been released and the last is due for release early January. I have an order placed direct with Golden State Mint for the last one. Postage is high so it's worth adding a few other rounds to an order, they also do them in copper. For some reason 'justice' seems to be available easily but the other two are hard to find in the UK.

1believerinchrist on Ebay has the prudence round for around £27 all-in, i've used this seller before and had no problems - the package arrived quickly with no duty (package marked as low value item).

13 hours ago, TeaTime said:

Nice set. The first three have been released and the last is due for release early January. I have an order placed direct with Golden State Mint for the last one. Postage is high so it's worth adding a few other rounds to an order, they also do them in copper. For some reason 'justice' seems to be available easily but the other two are hard to find in the UK.

1believerinchrist on Ebay has the prudence round for around £27 all-in, i've used this seller before and had no problems - the package arrived quickly with no duty (package marked as low value item).

Thanks for the info. I prefer to get it from GS.be. I wonder why they're not stocking the others. Do you have extras you wish to sell? I just want one of each.

Archived