• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

for sale or exchange 250 Kennedy Halves (40%) for sale / trade

1000ozs

'evening everyone.  Testing the waters again with another offer for trade... 250 Kennedy Halves 40% for Silver Eagles.

Using CoinApps.com, 250 Kennedys at 40% = 36.97 Troy Ounces.

At today's closing spot price of $17.18, the total silver value is $635.2.

I'd ask for 34 ASEs in trade value.  That assumes $18.67 / ASE.

So I'd be offering the 250 Kennedys (40%) at spot price for 34 ASEs at right around $1.50 over spot price.

I know not a lot of people stack 40%, but in this deal you gain right about 3 ozs.  Pls double check my math, but I do believe it's correct!

I'll be home on 23 Dec and could post pics of the Kennedys if folks express interest.

Also proffered trade a few hours ago.... tube of 2017 Queens Beast Griffins for 43 ASEs.

Thanks for looking!

V/r, 1000ozs

'evening all.  Updated the listing here with a couple pics...

Pic #1: 250 Kennedy Halves 40% (I'll throw in the bag).

Pic #2: moments later after my daughter hit the table with her volleyball after I told her not to play with it around the table where I had just stacked 250 coins.

V/r, 1000ozs

20191223_212244.jpg

20191223_213033.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

News flash... don't travel with a bank bag full of half dollars 💰 through security at the airport. Initially, TSA thought it was a grenade. No joke.  We're all friends now and even got a couple officers interested in coin collecting when it was all said and done, but it was hairy for a while. Anyway, they recommended a clear plastic bag placed independently in its own tray going through the scanner. 

Also, willing to break up the lot into 10s, 20s, 50 coins, whatever you like. I'm certain we can work something out. Willing to exchange close to, if not at, spot price.

Thx for looking!

V/r, 1000ozs

... but wait there's more.  I cleaned all the halves in a tumbler.  WHAT!  Now before anyone tells me that's stupid, I think we can all probably agree 40% halves don't carry numismatic value (unless you're talking about slabbed, or toned, or error coins), and so cleaning them didn't ruin anything.  I have to admit, they look spectacular, pictures don't do them justice.

So new permutation on the trade deal - happy to offer 150 coins (22.18 troy ozs) for 1 tube of ASEs. 

ps only 100 coins are pictured, but the deal is for 150 coins.

Shipping would be on each party.

Thanks for looking!

V/r, 1000ozs

halves3.jpg

halves1.jpg

Archived