• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Starter Pack in UK? (At Spot Price)

SilverSlugger

5 minutes ago, Bullionaire said:

We wish! No chance at the minute unfortunately with the dreaded VAT the UK government lumps on

Haha thanks. Maybe one day, buddy! 😀

I know what I'm asking for when people are heading off to the States then!

• 2 months later...
On 07/12/2019 at 22:10, SilverSlugger said:

I saw that JM Bullion in the US do a promo of 10 x 1oz Silver Coins at Spot Price (limited to 1 per household).

I'm in the UK and wondering does anywhere here offer this same sort of deal?

There is no way to get get out of paying the 20% VAT on brand new silver bullion if you are buying it from a U.K. based bullion dealer, you can with second hand bulllion, every single bullion dealer in the U.K. has VAT free second hand silver bullion for sale.  However there are some bullion dealers like Atkinsons - I've actually seen Atkinsons offer this on several occasions though they are not currently offering it this moment, where they sell you a pack of the 5 most popular 1 ounce silver coins for the price of 4, from what I remember of the last time I saw this offer on their website it's the 5 most popular 1 ounce silver coins for the price of 4 but they're the most most recent releases so it was 5 2020 coins for the price of 4, I can remmember 1 coin was an American silver eagle, 1 Britiania, 1 Canadian maple leaf, 1 Austrian Philharmonic, and I can't remember what the fifth coin was, you just have to keep checking Atkinsons website for the next time they put this offer up, it happens quite a lot, I've only been interested in silver since roughly August 2019, and I've seen this offer come and go over a dozen times.

Archived