• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

completed NGC MS 69 Queens Beasts

motorbikez

Is anyone interested in the above, I can get the following coins that are pre screened ( by my friend in the US) & are perfect MS 69s NO spots or abrasions with the great Britain label. I only require The White Lion of Mortimer so $24 + paypal  poor exchange rate etc make it non viable to get one coin. If no one is interested I'll wait until I have a batch of 3 coins.I am happy to order 6 coins in total which will be shipped in 2 packages. 

Example of Great Britain label below.

White lion £65              

Falcon       £65

Lion of England £70

Dragon of Wales £75  

Unicorn of Scotland £80

Those prices are landed in the UK

PM me to discuss further I might wait until after Christmas so there is no panic but let me know ASAP as i'm only going to get 6 coins

P1010696.JPG

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

Bump up for non paid up members.

If anyone wants 1 coin I can get them ordered this weekend. Be under no illusion these slabbed coins are very hard to find with no spots look closely at some of the stuff on ebay, UK & US many have spots which the sellers don't mention. In the US they don't seem to be as fussy re spots & spotted coins only make $5-$10 less than a perfect example.

Just an update for 2nd group of coins the only coins I'm ordering are Dragon of Wales due to supplier upping prices on the rest. I will only have 2 coins available & they will be slightly cheaper @£74 ea delivered to a UK address.

PM me if you want one, I will require payment mid January.

Archived