• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

In Gold We Trust

Abyss

I have been watching new series In Gold We Trust - by Mike Maloney & Ronni Stoeferle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc1JWYebUD4&list=PLE88E9ICdipg0B_1SvZBAedsAkzpa3ZYq

In the series they are discussing Incrementum report https://ingoldwetrust.report/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/In-Gold-We-Trust-2019-Extended-Version-english.pdf

One of the most interesting tables in the report is the percentage loss/gained in Gold against different currencies.

image.thumb.png.d9c1c82a02d3a272b749f45714240737.png

• 2 weeks later...

Is Gold Stocks are good to buy for making profits? I am investing in ASX Gold Stocks and as of now the gold stocks are tumbling despite stable gold prices. The gold spot in the Australian Dollar is presently hovering around $2150 down by 7.40 percent from its recent peak price of $2322. The investment in Gold Stocks is now I guess is not a good option to invest in it. The gold stocks. I just came across certain blogs that are showing some good gold companies to invest in but I am not sure whether I must proceed with the same or not.

On 12/12/2019 at 11:00, JohnSmith said:

Is Gold Stocks are good to buy for making profits? I am investing in ASX Gold Stocks and as of now the gold stocks are tumbling despite stable gold prices. The gold spot in the Australian Dollar is presently hovering around $2150 down by 7.40 percent from its recent peak price of $2322. The investment in Gold Stocks is now I guess is not a good option to invest in it. The gold stocks. I just came across certain blogs that are showing some good gold companies to invest in but I am not sure whether I must proceed with the same or not.

I've always been under the impression, if you are to invest in gold, you should invest in it as a physical commodity.

But I am by no means a gold/precious metal expert.

Silver miners and Streamers thereof are more leveraged and are likely to produce greater returns! going forward

Silver wheaton for streamer

First majestic Silver and Silvercrest are my choice of "miners" IMHO

bert wert does eye no!! 😉  

On 12/12/2019 at 11:00, JohnSmith said:

I drip feed into GDX which is a gold/silver miners etf, the gains far exceed gold spot price in good times but you obviously have equity exposure and more volatility compared to owning physical Gold

however it plays a small part of my portfolio.  Blackrock also do a gold mining fund.  I would avoid individual miners/explorers far too risky for the average investor

Archived