• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Loads of silver for sale 1oz coins

Guybrush

Hi All, 2019 has been an interesting year for me and now 5 years into my stack everything is very different from when I first started.  I've since added gold to my stack and have decided that my silver stack shall only consist of sealed tubes, rolls etc so a large portion of my loose coins are up for grabs.  Some are slabbed from when I was thinking about setting up a blog website and youtube channel about stacking but I simply didnt have time to do anything with it so some are slabbed, some in capsules and some in baggies.  I checked around on prices and I think they are reasonable, I am open to offers for larger quantities only (This is one of the reasons for the switch to sealed tubes/rolls as I dont really want to be spending time posting out individual items at a time when I have to liquidate, currently I dont have to so I will ship out the single items but in future I only want to have sealed mint tubes etc to sell)

Anything in the photos but not listed with a price isnt for sale and is remaining in my stack.  They are there because I was going to move all none sealed tubes on and when taking the photos everything was in one locatio so it was easier to use the photos with them in still.

Anyway here is the list, also this is a for sale or exchange topic, thats because I will consider trades for sealed tubes/rolls of coins :D

Payment by bank transfer, prices dont include postage.  Add postage however you want them sending.

There may be marks on the coins, I havent inspected them under a loupe but at a quick glance these all look great.  I have 3 Krugerrands and an elephant I have removed due to obvious marks/spotting

1oz double dragon (2 available, 1 slabbed) £22
1oz Iron Man (4 available) £21
1oz 2018 Krugerand (2 available, 2 slabbed ALL SOLD) £19
1oz 2018 britannia (3 1 available, 1 slabbed) £17 SOLD
1oz Landmarks Big Ben (8 available, 5 slabbed) £23
1oz UK year of the sheep (15 13 available, 10 slabbed) £19
1oz UK year of the monkey (10 available, 1 slabbed) £19
1oz Darth Vader 2017 (9 available, 9 slabbed) £22
1oz 2018 Somalia Elephant (15 available) £18
1oz 2018 Dragon bar (15 13 available) £20

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image6.jpeg

image7.jpeg

image8.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Gildeon said:

Price for the 10 oz RMC bar?

When taking the photos I was going to move all my none sealed tube silver but my partner changed my mind so items in the photo but not listed in the prices are not for sale.  I will however consider them if anyone wants to trade sealed tubes.  Sorry for any confusion I've updated the main post.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founder & Administrator

This trade topic has been automatically closed as it is older than 30 days old. If your item is still for sale or your wanted listing is still valid, please submit a new listing.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Archived