• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GB Search 9+ Avatar image 1:12 / 9:14 How to protect your money from the greatest recession and global meltdown

5huggy

13 minutes ago, Abyss said:

IMHO don't be surprised how far they can kick this can down the road.

Cheers bud - I am aware that markets can stay"IRRATIONAL" longer than most can stay "SOLVENT"! 😉

28 minutes ago, 5huggy said:

Cheers bud - I am aware that markets can stay"IRRATIONAL" longer than most can stay "SOLVENT"! 😉

many say this then they strangely choose to not count

in decades and instead use years.

lifetime events takes a lifetime to complete, a full

lifetime.

HH

Might sound selfish but im quite looking forward to the economic crash thats incoming.

Ive been keeping up with financial news this entire year, before that i had no idea how bad a state the world is really in.

The cost of living isnt sustainable anymore, houses prices are out of this world, whether your buying or renting. Wages are almost unchanged compared with the true cost of living, one of my friends has to do over time every week otherwise he cant afford food for a few days. Im a qualified mechanic but even i feel like ive never got much money lying around, thats with my salary and also any private work i might do.

I genuinely hope theres a big reset on the way, financial and social.

Itl be a rough ride on the way there but i hope its worth it.

30 minutes ago, scotland210590 said:

Might sound selfish but im quite looking forward to the economic crash thats incoming.

Ive been keeping up with financial news this entire year, before that i had no idea how bad a state the world is really in.

The cost of living isnt sustainable anymore, houses prices are out of this world, whether your buying or renting. Wages are almost unchanged compared with the true cost of living, one of my friends has to do over time every week otherwise he cant afford food for a few days. Im a qualified mechanic but even i feel like ive never got much money lying around, thats with my salary and also any private work i might do.

I genuinely hope theres a big reset on the way, financial and social.

Itl be a rough ride on the way there but i hope its worth it.

this is not the stance I would take.

if you want a brighter future then you put in the

work/time to make personal progress(it's takes

a long time but you would get there eventually).

remember that oxfam ad where:

'if you give a man a fish, he can eat fish for a day.

if you give him a rod, he can fish for days.'

the thing is, if you educate him in making rods

he can make rods for himself when ever he needs

to. he will also be able to educate his community

members in doing the same. and what if he strives

for progress to teach himself how to make rods?

he can then try to learn new skills without the help

of charities?

progress comes from yourself. I don't think hoping

for a big reset to fix things is the way to go.

I might not be able to accomplish things, but I can

always die trying.

HH

Try telling that to people in Venezuela..

So many people are tired of the current system, looks like 2008/2009 style crash is about to happen again. Moneys being printed left right and centre, companys are going into administration.

I typically work 7 days a week within a skilled trade just to feel like i have some money spare at the end of the month. As it says in the video above, people have had it.

The way i see it, if changes that were made during the recession didnt work, then whats the next option?

10 hours ago, Abyss said:

@5huggy released today by Shadow Stack https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaEDJZ18sKY What You Will Need To "SURVIVE" The 2020 Global Recession similar themes video posted on Kitco. IMHO don't be surprised how far they can kick this can down the road.

Shadow stack’s mortgage advise is pants in my opinion. 🤔

Archived