• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Hi could people give me an idea of what price to ask for these coins

happydays

The first thing you need to do is check ebay sales uk, com and de. Then have a look on gold silver.be and the other European bullion dealers. If all the coins are similar to those you have posted then have a search round some German dealers as well

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

i didn't know Koalas came in a plastic package.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

You have a decent varied amount there. Some of them like the kooks. pandas and the wildlife ones can demand a bit more of a premium, but as already mentioned its worth checking places like ebay for recent sales to get a ball park as you have a varied amount it could take a while to price them all (and then im sure eveyrone here will have a different opinion). At a bare minimum youre looking at £16+ per coin EASY with some of them being much closer to £20 each, and perhaps higher for some of the older ones that may be needed for gap fillers in collections etc.

I just saw your welcome thread.   If you were to sell the bulk lot of silver you should get more that bullionbypost paid.

I wouldn't sell them as a bulk lot for anything less that £17 per oz.   You have some nice coins there so you could start higher then reduce is there aren't any immediate takers.

Atkinsons sold a carded britannia for £49:99 the other day,although it was on the site for a few days,and I dont think you'd get that on here. The 1/10 maple would probably sell between £120 - £130(on a good day).

8 minutes ago, happydays said:

Really thats good i sold my gold bars to bullion by post but wasnt sure about the coins xx

id just stick them up for sale on here,as there's things you have that will sell for above the £16/17 mark,where as you'd most likely get £13 a coin no matter the coin from a dealer maybe :)

your bars would have most likely done better here too,it's worth a try might end up with abit more £££.

Archived