• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014.ย Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topicย posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :)ย happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads.ย 

๐ŸŽ… 2019 Christmas Prize Draw ๐ŸŽ…

Bullionbilly
Message added by ChrisSilver

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in.ย  I'll pitch in the last three rounds of the World of Dragons series,ย  the Chinese, the Norse, and the Indian dragons (3 oz).ย  I know these are harder to come by for most of you in the UK.ย  Unfortunately,ย  I don't have any spares of the first two issues of the series.

20 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

OMG! Lindt mints?????????? Never even knew they exited!!! I'm way to fat than I need and want to be but I need to visit the Lindt outlet in Kungbacka now :Dย 

Mint and Lindt, what a combo rightย 

On 17/11/2019 at 08:34, PablosGee said:

Well doesn't this sound like fun.ย 

I have little in the way of exciting goodies i'm afraid - but i'll pop in one of my favourites; a 1oz 2019 Royal Coat of Arms. I'll also include a ยฃ10.00 donation to a charity of the winners choosing.ย 

ย 

2 hours ago, Coolrico said:

Count me in.. I'll put in a silver 1ozย Royal Coat of Arms and ยฃ10 donation to charity of winners choice

Only just got into silver stacking recently so my prize might seem small compared to others. but this is a great idea :)

I think i know which raffle number i'll get drawn! Fingers crossed we get each other, it'll save on postage for sure!ย ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚

Great minds think alike sir!

8 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

Upto 54 entriesย ๐Ÿ‘

It's a good turn out this year ๐Ÿ‘ just means I best get my arse into gear and sort out what I'm giving ๐Ÿคฃ

7 minutes ago, PablosGee said:

ย 

I think i know which raffle number i'll get drawn! Fingers crossed we get each other, it'll save on postage for sure!ย ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚

Great minds think alike sir!

๐Ÿ˜… That's true, at least a charity will get a donation!

9 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

Hey... im not delivering stuff in personย ๐Ÿคฃ

My 3 year old has already said I should dress up as father Christmas ๐Ÿคฃ

On 17/11/2019 at 06:27, Bullionbilly said:

Up until a few years back my mandatory was a LYNX set with deoderant and shower gelย ๐Ÿ˜‚

Lynx?, Lynx?, you lucky b........d....when I was young it was a bar of carbonic soap and a toilet brush for my teeth.

Added 0 minutes later...

Up until a few years back my mandatory was a LYNX set with deoderant and shower gelย ๐Ÿ˜‚

Lynx?, Lynx?, you lucky b........d....when I was young it was a bar of carbonic soap and a toilet brush for my teeth.

Added 0 minutes later...

Lynx?, Lynx?, you lucky b........d....when I was young it was a bar of carbolic soap and a toilet brush for my teeth.

44 minutes ago, DarkChameleon said:

I'd join but I don't want to break someone's financial back at Christmas time shipping to florida...lol.

We have other members from the states that are in and postage is not that bad really ๐Ÿ‘ or people could wait and see if the Royal mail have a January sale ๐Ÿคฃ

3 hours ago, AgD said:

We have other members from the states that are in and postage is not that bad really ๐Ÿ‘ or people could wait and see if the Royal mail have a January sale ๐Ÿคฃ

I offer to pay for postage if in receipt from overseas. And cover the overseas shipping for the winner from the US.

Archived