• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

🎅 2019 Christmas Prize Draw 🎅

Bullionbilly
Message added by ChrisSilver

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

Up until a few years back my mandatory was a LYNX set with deoderant and shower gel 😂

I think I've still got a few of them under the bed 🤣

57 minutes ago, Disentme said:

Afternoon, can I please be entered and make a PayPal transfer?

Yep. Your in

Added 0 minutes later...
44 minutes ago, PansPurse said:

I'm in. A silver coin ring (half crown or florin) winner contact me to discuss sizing.

Cool !

2 minutes ago, danmc82 said:

I'd like to enter with these...

1/2 oz Silver Maple Leaf Proof,

Wallace & Grommit 50p BU Pack,

Chocs.

OMG! Lindt mints?????????? Never even knew they exited!!! I'm way to fat than I need and want to be but I need to visit the Lindt outlet in Kungbacka now :D 

3 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

OMG! Lindt mints?????????? Never even knew they exited!!! I'm way to fat than I need and want to be but I need to visit the Lindt outlet in Kungbacka now :D 

Believe me, they taste amazing 😋

1 minute ago, danmc82 said:

Dont let the Royal MINT hear you say that 😂

Don't worry about that ;) I have nothing to do with them and the Swedish mint havn't existed for years... :( All our latest coins were made in Finland and the Netherlands... **sob**

27 minutes ago, Miganto said:

This'll be my first and I have only chunks of gold, so i'll have to offer £15 :)

I didn't know this was a thing, exciting!

Chunks of gold are allowed as well. 😏😏

7 hours ago, DarkChameleon said:

Is this like a secret santa, the two paired up send each other their donation or a raffle ...?...sorry it's my first year hearing this.

Each person gets another member picked out of a hat (or with some modern technological wizardry) to send to. So it's very unlikely that two people will be sending each other pressies. 

E.g. you are person A. You draw person C and send gift to Person C. 

Person B draws person A and sends to them

Person C draws person Z and sends to them

Etc etc. Eventually everyone will get a gift from someone and send a gift to another someone.

Archived