• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

completed Norwegian Mint Viking Arv 793-1066 Series Silver 999

paolo

Hi all,

This is my first sale :)

I am selling a complete series from the Norwegian mint, called Viking Arv 793-1066. It was released in year 2000, in 1500 copies.

The Serie is made of 24 silver medals 999.of 20 gr. each medal. The serie represents all the main events like battles..etc..in the viking history :)

The medals are in capsule and have never been opened so they are brand new. The back of the medal is the same and report Viking arv 793-1066. (see picture).

The wooden box that contain them is instead in bad shape.

1913432822_vikingcoin.thumb.jpg.84e08bb9ed417a6ebc2053c39b3af6d4.jpg

The auction starts now and finish on Saturday 23 at 19.00.

I have a hidden reserve price. If the reserve price is met i will inform the bidder.

The payment can be done via Bank transfer or Paypal friends or normal paypal plus 4%

To be added shipping cost according location.

If any questions, just ask :)

20191116_173744.jpg

20191116_173758.jpg

20191116_173817.jpg

20191116_173823.jpg

20191116_173832.jpg

20191116_173837.jpg

20191116_173842.jpg

20191116_173856.jpg

20191116_173901.jpg

20191116_173909.jpg

20191116_173950.jpg

20191116_174230.jpg

20191116_174307.jpg

20191116_174531.jpg

20191116_174541.jpg

Since you are new, I suggest you send your reserve to a mod to make sure your auction is fair. Also send them proof of your ownership. 

Will start you off with £65

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

£66

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

2 hours ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

Since you are new, I suggest you send your reserve to a mod to make sure your auction is fair. Also send them proof of your ownership. 

Will start you off with £65

How should i prove my ownership ? Can you mention a moderator to send the reserve price to? Thank you.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

1 hour ago, Nortypeter said:

Where are these being posted from, and have you got a quote for insured signed for postage to UK

Hello,

I am shipping from Italy,

The cost depends from the type of shipping, but it s between 10 and 20 pounds, but i am flexible on that, and i can also pay a part of it.

Archived