• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Recommend me some good but well priced pocket digital scales?

Well my trusty smart weight sws100 scales that cost me 7.99 back in 2012 have had a very hard life and are now missing the lid so I am looking to replace with something - I used the original link i bought from amazon and whilst listed as smart weight I have been sent unbranded tat so they are going strait back. 

Any recommendations? I dont mind spending a bit more if needs be but needs to be fairly cheap and yet pretty accurate. 

At 8.74 they were the best performance vs quality vs price I could find.

Tried two other brands and they were just plastic junk that recorded slightly different weights when I re-weighed them!

Not my circus, not my monkeys

8 minutes ago, dicker said:

After a couple of tries, I got these.  Bang on accurate, cheap and pocket sized.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ACCUWEIGHT-Electronic-Weighting-Precision-Multifunctional/dp/B07CYN4VCH

Best

Dicker

I saw these pop up in an Amazon sale yesterday and dived in too for the sake of £8 something! Good to see a positive review from one of our own.

My current go to scales for <100g ie the vast majority of my needs, is a cheap Chinese one off eBay bought about 5 years ago for a fiver. Calibration never wavers, it's been as solid as a £5 sovereign. Can't believe how good it's been.

ha you watch it break now the next time I use it!😜

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

Archived